or Connect

Posts by jleonardbc

I'm offering a current-season Gant x MB blazer, worn once, at half off $275 $225. I took a risk on it; I usually wear size 38 blazers and thought this might fit, but it's too big for me, so I've gotta let it go.   Here's the official product page for this item.   The color is more accurate in the official product pictures (which I've included) than in my own photos. This blazer is nicely proportioned, cut, and detailed, and it's super-lightweight linen for summer wear....
Hi Matt, unfortunately this voucher is no longer available. I hope you can find what you're looking for.  
I'm selling a Bonobos "Sedona" purple sage chambray shirt, size Small. This shirt features a button-down collar, button on back of collar, box pleat with locker loop, and pointed button-closure chest pocket. I wore this short only a few times, and it bears no visible signs of wear. This shirt retails for $98; I'm offering it to StyleForum users for $63. I accept payment via PayPal. The shirt ships free to the continental US, and it will be sent promptly from...
I'm selling a NWOT Gant Rugger chest stripe polo, size medium. This red polo features blue and cream stripes across the chest, sleeves, and back, three-button placket, side vents, and G-in-diamond logo on left sleeve. The pit-to-pit measurement is 21" and the total length is 27.5". This polo has not been worn and is brand new. Notably, this design was worn by Michael Cera on Arrested Development Season 4. This polo retailed for $125 but is now rare; I'm offering it to...
I'm selling a like-new Bonobos brown corduroy blazer, size Small (comparable to a 38R). This two-button blazer has high-quality leather buttons, plaid liner, slim lapel and fit, non-functioning cuff buttons, flap pockets, and a single back vent. I wore this only a few times, and it bears no visible signs of wear. This blazer retails for $248; I'm offering it to StyleForum users for $125. Shipping is free to the continental US. I accept payment via PayPal. The blazer...
It isn't, sorry. But I do still have the navy jacquard sweater (in the "More From This Seller" section above) if you're interested.  
SOLD I'm selling this Gant Rugger sweater, worn only two or three times and with no signs of wear. This is a navy blue cotton/wool blend with a red and cream fairisle design as well as ribbed cuffs and hem. The fit is typical for Gant Rugger sweaters; I can provide measurements if desired. More info is available at the product listing on End Clothing.   This sweater retails for $199; I'm offering it to Styleforum users for $72 $64 $56 SOLD. Shipping is free to the...
This is a near-new (w/o tags, worn only twice) burgundy dot jacquard sweater by Gant Rugger, size S. The fabric is 45% cotton, 20% alpaca, 20% wool, 15% polyamide. The sweater has a deep V-neck, and the  designs are made from cream and brown wool. It retails for $195; I'm offering it for $80 $72 $64.   Shipping to the continental US is free; if you're elsewhere, let me know where and I'll calculate the difference for you. I accept payment via PayPal.   Thanks for...
I'm selling a new-with-tags Gant Rugger blazer, size 38 (US sizing). It's a medium blue color (lighter than navy) with a cotton canvas shell, half-lined with natural shoulder, dual back vent, white stitching on the final cuff buttonholes and lapel buttonhole (blue stitching elsewhere), single blue chest button, front flap pockets, and a peak lapel. I've included Gant's product pictures along with my own, and more pictures are available from Barney's New York.    This...
I'm selling a new-with-tags Gant Rugger blazer, size 38 (US sizing), with free shipping to the continental US. I've included product pictures from Gant as well as my own pictures; note that the lapel buttonhole stitching is actually white or very light cream-colored, though it appears blue in Gant's product pictures. The final cuff buttonhole stitching is also white, and the other cuff buttonholes and the chest buttonhole have blue stitching. The Gant product picture...