or Connect

Posts by An Acute Style

I didn't know it was called that, but I've seen it done well on lots of jackets.  I just don't like Luxire's iteration of it.  It's too slight.  I'm curious if this is just their house cut or are people are requesting it.  I'm sure they could make a jacket with a flatter belly.  I feel flat should be the rule and not the exception.  
@EFV Very nice.  I l ike the jacket, but it illustrates an issue I have with almost all Luxire jackets.      The edge of the lapels on Luxire jackets always looks curved to me.  I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it always jumps out to me.  I can see this curved lapel being done well, but it's always very slight.  I can be pretty picky about thing so it may just be me who notices this/thinks this is a thing.  I understand the picture is 3D and all, but...
 Great look.  Where's the cardigan from?  Looking good.  Is that the Luxire suit?  
2/3 of the shot is of your head.  What's up with that.  Can we get a shot of your outfit?  Jacket sounds like it might be cool.  
This Just In: Polo POW tweedy triple patch pocket sport coat .  $36 @ eBay.  Texture is amazing.  Getting right for fall.  Please excuse the denim on denim.  I just ran down stairs to get this from UPS.        
 Wow!  That's the most impressive jacket I've ever seen from Luxire.  Good job, Luxire.  
Nawh, dude.  I just called myself skinny.  
I didn't know it was for sale.    Also, I doubt it would fit me if you can wear it.  
I'm in the original post, so I guess I should be in.      
Who gon check me, boo?          [[SPOILER]]