or Connect

Posts by An Acute Style

X-post from casual.    [[SPOILER]]  
More casual.   [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
I disagree about the no shape comment.  I don't think it is overly fitted, but there is definitely a curve from the top of the shoulders to the waist and the back out at the hips.  I like the shape of the shape of the jacket.  
  There should be a "you didn't spoiler" jar.  $5 every time you forget to spoiler.  
Thanks.  The striped shirt is actually seersucker from Brooks Brothers.  Still waiting on the striped OCBDs to drop from S&M like everybody else.  
Not terrible IMO.  Talk to a tailor.  I think taking out the waist could help.  
I would like this a lot more with a different shirt.  In fact, I think that is a terrible shirt.  I don't think that shirt should be worn with a jacket and tie.  
The jacket quarters are too open hence the shirt triangle showing above the pant waist.  I'm not sure how to fix that, maybe let the waist on the jacket out a bit.  It looks nicely fitted in the waist, but a little too much for my taste. Excellent fit otherwise. Is this a slim fit suit or a contemporary suit?  
Some casual from a while back.     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
On a totally separate note, I may have mentioned this before, but most of the F/W sport coats seem to be made of fairly light weight fabric.  Has S&M considered making heavier sport coats in Harris Tweed, corduroy, moleskin, loden or flannel, etc?