or Connect

Posts by Just1nphilly

I'm fairly sure Inventory closed down a year or so ago. I tried contacting them in the past via Phone and email anyway, but no luck. I sold my spare pair of the Leather Lo Tops on ebay this past year. I do have another pair that have only been worn a handful of times, if you have the resources to find and swap a Bone Lo Top pair in 11 , any condition, for mine I'd do it.  
I've been searching for over a year for these shoes to to avail. I would be interested in new or used, don't care about condition. I'd prefer the Off White color as that is what I really want, but I would consider the Plaid or Black too. Size 10 1/2 or 11 needed. Here's a few examples of what I'm looking for. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.
I've been searching for over a year for these shoes to to avail. I would be interested in new or used, don't care about condition. I'd prefer the Off White color as that is what I really want, but I would consider the Plaid or Black too. Size 10 1/2 or 11 needed. Here's a few examples of what I'm looking for. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.
I've been looking for this jacket for ages now. I bid on one in XL on eBay a while back but lost, which is fine though because I would of needed it altered. I NEED THIS IN A LARGE. I don't care about condition or colorway.   Product Info 55% polyester / 15% wool jacket with faux fur collar, satin lining, front welt pockets, custom Altamont trim package and Designed by Andrew Reynolds labeling.
I'm looking for these in canvas size 10 1/2 (44) or 11(44 1/2)
I've been searching for over a year for these shoes to to avail. I would be interested in new or used. I'd prefer the Off White color as that is what I really want, but I would consider the Plaid or Black too. Besides making a buck off of me I can offer you a substantial discount of past Altamont Apparel collections. Here's a few examples of what I'm looking for. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.      
As read above, I'd also like to know if these are available. PM me and we'll set up details for sale.
Do you still have these shoes? I have them in leather and other versions this size so I know they'd fit.