or Connect

Posts by jimhatzu

Ed et al Shoes
Vintage 1980's B&L Ray Ban WAYFARER MAX Sunglasses     1980s Bausch & Lomb Ray Ban USA Wayfarer Max Sunglasses Black with gold accents Both lenses have BL etched close to the hinges. BL also on nose pads. Both sides have the logo of Ray-Ban in a raised golden accent. The lenses are in good condition with only some very fine scratches that are very hard to see unless you hold the glasses up to the light. The hinges are firm and provide good resistance all the way from...
Thompson Leather Boots - Size 42 - Made in Italy Worn only once - selling because they are too small.   Combat boot style with distressed/Antiqued leather look   $0.99 - No reserve       http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161321327340?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Thanks @arahat for your help. Can you please add "+2 inches to boot shaft height" to my theresianer high boot/balmoral high boot order and I will see if Vass agrees with the eyelet configuration I have specified.
Does anyone know how Vass determines the shaft height of their balmoral/Theresianer high boots? Do they base it on the number of eyelets I specify?   Being a tall guy with long legs I feel the standard height would look a little low, so I was wondering if I need to specify exactly how many inches higher to make it.
@arahat   Sorry for the change - can you change my Theresianer high boot/balmoral high boot order to have double soles that tapers to a single at the waist and add topy's.    Thanks.
Depending on Pricing I would also be interested in    Theresianer blucher High Boot or Balmoral High Boot (no brogueing), middle brown suede, k-last, standard single leather soles + flush metal toe-plates, 5 eyelets 4 speed hooks, size 43
Count me in with the following:   JimHatzu - Wholecut in Bordeaux Calf with "River" Medallion, K-Last, flush metal toe-plates, Size 43   Similar to the following:        with the river medallion from model (111)  
For sale is a brand NEW pair of Barker Handel's in size 9 1/2 (UK). They have been briefly tried on indoors but never worn.   Model: Barker Handel, part of the 125th Anniversary Collection Color: Rosewood Calf Last: 450 Sole: Goodyear Welted Concealed Stitched 7mm Leather Soles Width: FX   I am asking $459 USD plus postage.     http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161047166248#shId
For sale is a brand new pair of Barker Handel's in size 9 1/2 (UK). They have been briefly tried on indoors but never worn.   Model: Barker Handel, part of the 125th Anniversary Collection Color: Rosewood Calf Last: 450 Sole: Goodyear Welted Concealed Stitched 7mm Leather Soles Width: FX   I am asking $449 USD plus postage. I will post worldwide however PM me first for a postage quote. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.   Thanks.   Now on...