or Connect

Posts by destiny7

Hi,    Can anyone recommend me where to buy quilted vest, anything excluding J.crew & CM they are way over priced for quilted vest.    Thanks 
Suit from SS, they are well fitted , own 2 pair, def a buy! - Tie from Tie Bar.
not yet confirmed waiting for a buyer to respond tomorrow morning
its white leather need to find a way to clean. I want to find if someone washed their purcells in washing machine before
Hi SF,   Does anyone own a pair of Converse Jack Purcells leather. Please share how did you clean your Jack Purcells and any product you can recommend.    Thanks. 
replied 
Hi SF,   Selling Filson 256 in exceptional condition with leather snap tab closure made from local cobbler. It was purchased 7 months ago. Attaching few pictures.  Please PM for any questions.    Thank You   AZ 
Hi,   Selling bunch of ties. This is my first time selling anything. All ties listed are without tags and worn only once or twice. Open to reasonable offers, particularly for multiple items.   Brooks Brothers : $ 40.00 Vroom & Dressman: $15.00   Tommy Hilfiger: $15.00 Tommy hilfinger:$15.00   Banana Republic : $15.00  Banana Republic : $15.00   Joseph & Feiss: $15.00 Pronto Uomo: $15.00    Please PM for shipping. Thank You 
Thanks. I will be ordering from Reigning Champ. exactly what I was looking for. 
hi,   Could anyone let me know where I can order or get Grey Sweatshirt something along the lines of Surface or Air "Go Home" without any graphics .  http://www.barneys.com/Surface-To-Air-%22Go-Home!%22-Sweatshirt/502732213,default,pd.html   thanks