or Connect

Posts by CDHagg

How long are those hmmmm sidezips expected to be around?  I probably won't have a chance to check them out until January... they're only at select hm locations, right?
Ya who the fuck would say that?       You're a nice guy, benesyed, but I think a lot of people are just tired of seeing a new benesyed fit every single day.
TC Walter should get exclusive access to thumbs comments.
  If you can barely button them, and if they are so tight they're uncomfortable, I'd return them.  Dior jeans don't really stretch very much.
@ Idivine   They actually run a little small.  I'm about to purchase another pair of NDC boots, but I'm going to get them in 42.5 because they'll probably fit me better.  If you normally wear a 41.5, these would probably fit well.
If it helps...   I wear 29 in Dior 19cm (a little slouchy) 28 in APC NC (a little tight) 29 in Nudie SJ (a little loose before being washed) and 29 in N&F (a little tight)   Based on this, I'd say that N&F jeans fit a little tighter than their same-sized counterparts.  You should probably size up from your APC and Dior sizes and get a 29.   Of course, I'm no expert - this is only my experience with the cuts that I've tried.
  You actually tell people that you hang out on Style Forum?
where to kop the Odyn Vovk long-sleeve tee?
Party steeze (fuck, is that even a word?)       Burberry gold necklace/medal Zara N&F Skinny Guy Charles David   EDIT: @Benesyed yeah the jacket is a down-filled puffer.  It was 30 degrees Fahrenheit outside.  Jacket came off once I got inside.
how does the warmth of a sheepskin jacket compare to the warmth of a down-filled jacket?   Like this: