or Connect

Posts by CDHagg

According to Forbes, Houston is now the hippest, coolest city in America.   Now I can die in peace, knowing that my hometown has achieved greatness.    http://homes.yahoo.com/news/america-s-10-hippest-cities.html
  Lol wat?
The jacket is too big in the shoulders. Way too big. Just get rid of it and get a new one.
Does the Dior boutique in Boston sell men's jeans and other items of men's clothing?
About how long does the delivery of Zeemon's GATS take for U.S. residents?  He shipped my Gats out a week ago, and I'm wondering when I should expect them.
 This forum doesn't follow the conventions of normal real-life society.  I agree that SW&D could be more polite, but I don't forsee that anything's going to change anytime soon.  Don't let it get to you - we're all just random douchebag strangers who have zero importance in your life, and if you can put it in that perspective you'll be alright.   If you can handle the criticism, though, it can be a good thing.  You'll get completely honest opinions.  Your real-life...
PM sent.
Lol I'm doing the robopose. I always catch a ton of crap when I do anything with my arms or legs. I think from now on I'll do my fit pics in upward dog.Btw thumbs up to kgfan, sry im on iOS
  tee Dior Officine Creative Italia
 Why?  It being opposites day means that Mr. Moo is, in fact, happy!   [[SPOILER]]