or Connect

Posts by CDHagg

Shout out to Kyle and the Everlane team for great customer service.  There was a problem with a recent order of mine, but they worked with me to fix the problem.  The tees need more taper, but the customer service is spot-on.
The gats I just got from Zeemon are too tight in the toes.  If I get a size larger, will the toes be any less tight, or will they just be longer?  Anyone have any experience?   EDIT: I have a wide foot, which may be the problem.  Would a larger size be sufficiently wider?
Just got in my 270s from Zeemon.  I'm a US 9, and now that I'm wearing these 270s it seems that 275 might have been better.  In any case, 265 would have been much too small.
Where'd you get the shirt? I've seen it in a couple of places, but can't remember where. What is the feel/fit like?
I was being facetious.
Made in Vietnam.
Banana Republic soft-wash tees are basically the same as Everlane tees, but with a thicker, more plush fabric.  The seams and overall construction look completely identical to me.  The only other differences are that BR tees are a little more expensive and are cut a little differently.
Lol did Raymond Carver write this?  As a sequel?
  Lol I don't think so...