or Connect

Posts by CDHagg

Yeah I was here for the SVB nuptials.  Casey are you in med school or nursing school or something?  I seem to remember seeing you in scrubs.
Hey guys, I've been gone for a few months. What did I miss?  Anyone get married?   Woah Casey, you look pretty chill. 
Hey everyone, it's been a while.  Haven't had time to browse the thread in a while, but I'm sure you guys are tearing it up.    Anyway, here are some shitty mirror pics.    [[SPOILER]]
  I think the general style would work for you, but not this pair... too grandmotherly, as Benes said.
Lol I don't actually need one.   I'm just plugging for T's business.
Hey guys, I'm looking for a new pocket square... any ideas where I can find one???   [[SPOILER]]
For sale is a pair of black oxford shoes by Santoni.   Size: U.S. 9 Condition: 7/10 Best for: narrow foot Construction: Bologna Length of sole: ~12.25 in.

Well, he thought I was saying that he needs to become an asshole to get to the next level... you seemed to be in agreement with what I was saying, even though I was saying something completely different.   Oh, and I don't actually live in Houston anymore.  I visit on occasion, but I'm glad to be gone.   NOBD - great fit.  One of your best I think.
  Boat shoes in winter.   And how about sunglasses at night?  Wearing shades while hitting up the clubs when you can barely see anyway makes you look so damn pretentious.