or Connect

Posts by phenom01

Do you guys think poplin dress pants looks good with dress shirts? These cotton pants seem to be more reliable than my wool pants.
Are they good quality shirts? I dont care for brand names. All i care is for the quality of the material.
Wtf. Where do i get the one's without a pocket? I go to the Brooks Brothers over at fulton and they all have pockets.
Hello everybody. What are some good quality shirts to buy without a chest pocket. I love my Brooks Brother shirts but hate the pockets. Also, i dont want to "break the bank" in buying a shirt. I am 25 and live in NY
I read a thread on the forums where i can get Brooks Brothers suit jacket for $100 in outlet store. Is this good quality or some cheap spinoff?
I live in NY so i have access to a variety of selections. I did some research online and found mixed reviews for Brooks Brother, Charles Tyrwhitt, TM Lewin. My price range is $300 and used suits are out of the question.
Are charles tyrwhitt shirts any good?>
Yes.  
What are some good quality dress shirts for young men (23 years old) that i can get?
Because they have the best discount.