or Connect

Posts by Hayward

On one hand there are design conventions. The other hand there are indeed lazy designers.Design convention:Lazy design:
Groan. What they ought to do is release a replica of the actual Deepsea Challenge watch. Only Frills could actually pull off wearing it.
Yes, but now they have multiple part-time jobs.
I assume this is MTM? The jacket should've been cut from a larger pattern, it's too tight. Trousers too short.
David does blue very well.
He was demonstrating the camouflage effect.
Have you tried renewing your DHCP lease? If were talking cellular signal, you may simply have to wait until they flush IP, or whatever it is they do.
So we should demand that RM Williams design a boot with a hardshell underneath the leather, perhaps an extension of the plastic toe cap, so that the boots will not crease as we wear them. They must be hard, like ski boots. No, not really.
Yeah, the speedy is pretty much a classic watchnut watch. I'm seriously considering consolidating my watch collection, and even though I don't wear the speedy as often as I'd like, I probably will never get rid of it. It just impresses me as an "important" watch.
Enjoying the great weather.