or Connect

Posts by Hayward

When in doubt, blame the Irish.
  In other news, iOS8 dictation understands "banh mi sandwich" but not "R&G"
Best comment:  Part of this is economic, part cultural (within class); I've seen FOBs rush giveaways of free shopping bags. 
Yes, didn't notice that until I posted it. It's not me, it's the guy who runs Good Wear, who makes incredible A-2 replicas but is apparently less mindful of shoes.      Same size jacket is not quite as flattering on me, but I do have better taste in shoes!
Remittance bonus...
 It depends upon the cut of the jacket and the leather used. In Gerry's case likely the latter.  
So I stop by the Apple Store today. Lines around the block, but I went ahead in and googawed at the 6+. It's very thin and it seems like a Goodnuf size to me.using the camera quickly seems a lot easier. I'll probably get one, but I'm going to wait until the winds died down. In the meantime, I'm liking iOS 8's new fonts and some other features on my current phone. Like the ability to hide my dicktures.
The current oyster perpetual lineup has some unfortunate dial choices I'm afraid.
IWB is certainly preferable to pocket carry.    If you're going to carry you need to be able to suck it up on the convenience issues. Carry what's effective, from a stable platform. If that means going a size up on trousers and wearing an untucked shirt when it's hot, so be it. 
  Reposted for emphasis. Beautiful watch.