or Connect

Posts by Hayward

This really looks like a still from an Avengers episode. Aren't the boots causing the trouser issue?
 ???
Sugarbutch shoots and scores! The Naruse house is interesting in that it seems to be open to the neighborhood but walls off the street, but why so many surveillance cams on one wall?
Personally I'd go with replacing the strap as it looks like it would overwhelm the watch head. Parmigiani is ranked by many as close to the trinity in quality. It's a beautiful, fine piece, enjoy it in good health!
I couldn't help but be reminded of Blue Ruin when I heard about the Palin family brawl last month.    So, it looks like Netflix has the entire series of Californication up for streaming. Or (Cleveland) Steaming, if you will.   They also now have Rescue Dawn, which is a very un-Herzog-like Werner Herzog film. Very fun to watch, although it'd be even better if they had "Little Dieter Needs To Fly" to bookend it. 
I have a cheap Brookstone winder that I keep a 6309 and my Orient Star running on. Everything else I wind my self - in fact Seiko says you shouldn't use winders with their Spring Drive watches and that they'll void the warranty.    Sad to hear about Eterna, as they're a classic brand with some technical history behind them. 
I'd love to put up more pix of Ossipoff houses, as well as Alfred Preis houses. Preis did some great houses, but generally they're only on the web when they're up for sale. Alfred Preis is best known for the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor and for coming up with the often irritating concept of mandating public art for new development.
Spent all morning changing dates, but picked up this one to wear afterwards. Hot day today.
 You realize that just because you've posted this, I'm going to have to stay up until midnight tonight just to watch mine turn over. 
I think some liquid should be poured on this fire.