or Connect

Posts by Hayward

Chocosa's pants and shirt are quite good actually. However for shoes, I would've gone with black or blue Chucks with white soles, similar color espadrilles, a black leather sandal, or dark brown or gray boat shoes. Blue boat shoes would be too matchymatchy, and black boat shoes should not exist. The black loafers are actually a better choice than those.
Yes, it did, so it ends on a cliffhanger of sorts, that I guess will never be resolved unless they do a follow up movie. Then again, the basic premise has a terminally ill lead so it couldn't go on much further...
That's actually pretty ingenious. Thanks for sharing.
Dino, we need more pics of that Vacheron. It's a beautiful watch.
Ha ha! A spring drive with the power reserve going in the right direction.
I'd wear my Speedy today, but I can't stop wearing this. Totally violates most my rules, too.   
While we like to think otherwise, I've come to the conclusion that you can't escape the marketing image when assessing a watch. I realize that it's cockeyed on a technical level but it's also unavoidable.    You can appreciate the aesthetic and technical aspects of a Daytona, but if you choose to do so you'll have to deal with the baggage of its association with mafiosi and celebrity culture. With a Speedy, you get astronauts instead. 
Now this is cool!
Been enjoying Long Way Round and Long Way Down. Motorcycle travelogues with Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman.
If you like cliche and verbal abuse, sure.