or Connect

Posts by Hayward

Size. 34mm is too small for that style of watch, if you ask me. If you're smaller it might work.
This thread is winning.
That makes me wonder if the seller is that shoe fetish guy from the creepy sartorial images thread, and that now he has discovered how to combine a cigarette burning fetish with his creepy shoe fetish.
Cantonese lesson number one: At the barber – "Please just a little off the top." DEE-YOU LAY LOW MOE WAH.
Yeah but they wanted the water/ice dispenser on the outside. Convenience. Plus there's the issue of what's available where they are. What is troubling is the seating area. I really did think that it was a wardroom for the household staff. Then I reviewed the other photos and realized that it's supposed to be a main dining area.
Client REALLY wanted an ice maker.
The kitchen is fine. As usual the squiggly lines in SH's head overrule function, to the detriment of any practicality.
Something tells me an IWC Mk XV might be more your style...
You're adding them to the heel as well, yes? Add the second heel, and layer toppies on the sole to match. It will protect your shoe even better, and you will feel taller.
 Perhaps that is where the help eats...