or Connect

Posts by Hayward

Hugnh??? Ties? Shirrts? PANIC
Right now I'm at the stage of being depressed over there being no new watches I want to buy, or can at least justify buying, given what i already have...
Its a great show but it's frustrating to see it onNetflix after buying two seasons worth on iTunes!Plus I'm more of an Anna Chancellor fan.There's a great Robert Altman doc on Netflix now, too.
Quite, so long as one chooses the right grain, shape and finish. Hornback is less formal than round grain, which in turn is less formal than an even flat square grain.
Ligne Rosset makes futon frames now?
So far I've bought rubbers and green tea with Apple Pay. They stil rush you when you bag your own stuff.
Truth be told, Manhattan Beach is certainly less crowded then Manhattan Island. That said, more people vapor lock on the sidewalk in Manhattan Beach, so it may be hard to tell the difference.
$hopping Paul WS Anderson's (the Resident Evil guy, not the Magnolia guy) first film. Also Jude Law's first film. Basically, it scales down the trope Brit gangster film to the ramraiding yob level. Made in 94, much of the film's look is more like 84. Like a lot of Brit movies you see familiar faces in supporting roles, including Jonathan Pryce, Jason Isaacs and Sean Bean. However here, Pryce plays it unrecognizably straight as the head rozzer, and Isaacs is almost...
passed by tourneau and found they're displaying the three aesthetically best pieces in the Rolex lineup. Though I wouldn't have picked that dial for the OP.
In re FedEx: they are under extra scrutiny right now and will be for the foreseeable future. Google the news.