or Connect

Posts by Hayward

Since this thread has been resurrected, I will make another plea for someone, somewhere to make SF approved v-neck, cardigans and vests in wool Ponte knit.
It definitely looks better than their previous designs. But if the watch industry is going to stick with 41+mm watches, can ETA/Sellita/Soprod et all start making movements with bigger date rings?
It goes on...http://professionalwatches.com/2015/01/open-letter-to-mr-thomas-jordan-president-of-the-swiss-national-bank.html
 Are you using the half link? Strangely I find the bracelet fits best with both half links, on either side of clasp.
Stitchy, I don't normally think of the RO as elegant, but somehow, you found one!
Looks like Netflix justa added some 70's classics...
Excellent! Welcome to the GS club.
Have a walk down Edgware Road then, and revel in the sight of hookah smokers shivering in the cold sidewalk seats due to the indoor smoking laws. i think the real question is how soon do the Chinese and Russians catch up...
True, the really good ones seem to approach 7, at which point another month or quarter of scrimping will get you a BLNR. Also, given the BLNR isn't often in stock at ADs it's practically a layaway item anyway. Pay the deposit, and save up in the meantime. (Insert idle complaint about the blingy Daytona style bracelet here)