or Connect

Posts by Hayward

As noted previously, San Francisco is finally getting starchitecture. First Jeanne Gang, now Lord Foster: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/place/article/S-F-s-proposed-First-Street-tower-needs-to-go-on-5647917.php#photo-6629968
Perhaps I'm totally ignorant of something, but design aspects notwithstanding, how much more difficult can it be to manufacture movements if you're going to make such elaborate casework and modifications to stock movements? Especially now, with distributed fabrication technologies?
When you set it, did you move the hands counterclockwise?
Hmm. Recognized design, from original manufacturer, range of finishes available, $2500.
I bet you could still get a Gawker payday, such as it is.
Perhaps I'm totally ignorant of something, but design aspects notwithstanding, how much more difficult can it be to manufacture movements if you're going to make such elaborate casework and modifications to stock movements? Especially now, with distributed fabrication technologies?
Well, since we're talking other chairs: does anyone know where I can get some of these?
Naive Cynicism -> more corruption -> more Naive Cynicism.
Gawd. It's frothery like that that makes me want to sell all my watches and just wear my SBCM023 forever.