or Connect

Posts by Hayward

I've thought about the X-33, always liked the idea of it, but I've yet to see in the wild pics of one...
I've thought about the X-33, always liked the idea of it, but I've yet to see in the wild pics of one...
Looks like Maison Takuya has a finer grain for their calf leather cases this year. Must be shrinking it more.
They make fake Sea-Gulls? How does that even pencil?
So I was looking for Christopher Walken movies (Netfilx has like 20 of them, including all three Prophecy films) and checked out, of all things... Mouse Hunt. This would've been a great film had it been made 60 years ago. Or in France. Unfortunately the timing is off for most of the film so only parts are mildly amusing. Walken's performance is roughly in the middle of the film and is worth watching. Once his character is taken away, you can switch the film off, and...
I'd be tempted to get the Longines had they kept the rotating bezel.
Apparently, it does now. However, this horror could not be found just anywhere. A lot was put into it. 
I'm just going to leave this here. It's not for the squeamish.   http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/20427-Beacon-Hill-Ct-Castro-Valley-CA-94552/24915376_zpid/