or Connect

Posts by GSafternoon

This is interesting.  I wonder why its so much cheaper than the T-1, which you'd think uses less suede, being a shorter cut jacket?
        Not a logo, but this would remedy the lack of matching fonts on the tumblr, which for whatever reason bugs me.   (to each his own.  The fon't certainly don't match imo, the background font is caps helvetica or arial, the one used in the circle graphic certainly is neither.) | v
no double blacks? 
not sure whats so bad about the fades...?  He wasn't a "purist" about them, and it shows, but they still look dope.  Faded like some of the indigo/indigos but with bits of red.
the STs are similar in the thigh I would say a size smaller PS, but has a bit larger rise (thankfully), the taper from knee to leg opening is not as drastic as the PS I would say, but its not massively different.  All in all, the ST is a better cut imo, the rise on the PS is just brutal for a tall dude like me.
The only reason I'd hold back from ordering things now is the fear that they'll be revamped positively...
as far as I know, no one has posted up any sort of significant fades on the shadows.  As far as sizing goes, you'll definitely need to size up at least 1 from a N&F Weird guy.  If I recall correctly the LHTs ran pretty big as well, that on top of the minimal stretching, I'd say possibly size up 2, depending on the fit youre going for.
I'd be interested in, not so much a tech fabric, but a waterproof slicker type of jacket.  Gotta stay dry sometimes.  And +1 on the black suede MA-1   hmm, would suede ma-1 which reverses to to a varsity be possible?
June 1st