or Connect

Posts by GSafternoon

http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/ its really not that hard to find.  
^ I think this may be the case.  I tried clearing my cache, still wouldn't work.  Logged out of my account, and checked out as a guest and the code worked just fine.
the "styleb" discount code isn't working.  What gives?
A few TOJ questions, please don't take them as bitching, just curious.   1. In the "End of TOJ" post, Drew said he was doing a capsule release for a friend, set for Fall release.  Tis the season, any news about that?   2. Didn't Drew say a while back that more workshops had been brought in, and the lead times would drop significantly from there on out?  The new 20 week quote seems contradictory to that.   3. Why is TOJ still taking orders?  Not that it makes a...
Going back to buying non-TOJ button downs, and browsing non-TOJ overcoats sucks.  please go back to clothes drew, food is temporary, style is forever!!!!
Migsy, If you've followed TOJ for any part of its existence, you'd know the lead times are pretty random, and that customer service is just Charly.  When was the last time you saw a clothing company of this quality, with this many models, run by 3 dudes?  It gets a little wacky obviously, but when you get your jacket, you really won't care, unless you're super sensitive and buying a jacket was more about making a friend than getting a dope piece of wearable...
when I search "double rider jacket", 3/4 of the results are TOJ.  Is this Google knowing what I like, or is TOJ really that popular?
dude...that face...why??  gets me every time.
Did you wash your jeans inside out?  Those sorts of weird fades used to show up on my jeans when I'd forget to turn em inside out.
I have a minimally worn pair of ST Shadows in size 31.  Message me with interest, as I'm too lazy to take pictures otherwise, haha.