or Connect

Posts by GSafternoon

We can at least make sense of what batch is (supposedly) going out, as well as the time difference between address confirmation and receiving your jacket.  Were not getting any info from the source, so we gotta create our own, no?
can we update "address confirmation email recieved" as yellow on the spreadsheet? edit: I would but I haven't gotten mine :-(
People asking why Drew doesn't take 5 minutes and give us an update:  Drew is obviously more than capable of popping in here and giving an update if he wanted, (He used to post in here regularly, and nobody is that busy).  Its apparently clear, that he just doesn't want to for either lack of caring, or he has nothing to assuage fears.  I'd suspect they lost either some artisans/factories (used to happen a lot a couple years ago), or never rehired some oversight positions,...
hey, that model is Thomas from Self Edge...talked with him a bit when I stopped by their NY store, small world I guess.  The new denim jacket looks quite nice though.
can we preorder for those new designs up front??
...which was 6 days ago?
So has the wishlist contest been decided yet?
you could say the market of people who care about the .15" difference is not big enough to out weigh the costs of supplying multiple inseam lengths.
I can second that.  I had to exchange a few items, David was helpful, gave me free 2-day shipping on the items coming back to me.  Thanks!
I think there are a few reasons.  First off, offering multiple inseam lengths is more complicated than offering just one.  You then have to keep stock of "multiple items", despite them being pretty much the same jeans.   Stylistically, right now a lot of people are rocking the cuff, or stacking.  Also, you can always hem, them to be shorter, whereas you can't lengthen jeans.  I'm about 6'3", and as a result, can't wear anything shorter than a 34" inseam (and this is...