or Connect

Posts by GSafternoon

Yeah, the Libertine-facebook tactic is shitty, but self inflicted on Drew's part for not having a real means of communication/ignoring everyone constantly
 What was happening?  Trying to be polite, but 85 weeks on order is not "everything moving along as expected".  And talking about unshippable "grey matter" as if we're all going to fall under the category and fix things is not realistic.
Is the consensus that leather MA-1s are produced by the CWU/A2 workshop?  Still waiting on one from August while kids 6 months after me are already receiving has me slightly concerned.
We can at least make sense of what batch is (supposedly) going out, as well as the time difference between address confirmation and receiving your jacket.  Were not getting any info from the source, so we gotta create our own, no?
can we update "address confirmation email recieved" as yellow on the spreadsheet? edit: I would but I haven't gotten mine :-(
People asking why Drew doesn't take 5 minutes and give us an update:  Drew is obviously more than capable of popping in here and giving an update if he wanted, (He used to post in here regularly, and nobody is that busy).  Its apparently clear, that he just doesn't want to for either lack of caring, or he has nothing to assuage fears.  I'd suspect they lost either some artisans/factories (used to happen a lot a couple years ago), or never rehired some oversight positions,...
hey, that model is Thomas from Self Edge...talked with him a bit when I stopped by their NY store, small world I guess.  The new denim jacket looks quite nice though.
can we preorder for those new designs up front??
...which was 6 days ago?
So has the wishlist contest been decided yet?