or Connect

Posts by mct358

Yes sir,  Single Dainite soles.  They are great for Nordic weather as even in Spring when the roads are filled with small rocks to prevent people from slipping in ice. Still can wear the single dainites inside with a suit vs. heavier commando soles.
Pics Reposted from Vass thread:   My new Vass boots perfect for next winter.   F-Last, Oxblood, Old English, Dainite    
These puppies are perfect for next winter :)   Dainite Oxblood F Last Old English          
Thats a definite invitation for dirt and moist to go in. Any shoemaker will be able to put a new nail in though if the hole inside is not damaged. In any case you should contact the store and get their opinion. They should cover the costs whether its local repair or u shipping them back for xchange. Personally I wouldnt go outside with a nail missing from the sole.
I have the 199 in double monks. When i tried them on i actually chose the same (or even EU1/2 sz smaller, cause they didnt have half EUsizes) than normal. The last felt narrow but for some reason i think the actually shoe is tint bit longer so the narrow part didnt come to effect. I chose 45 which is either uk 10,5 or 11 in Grenson, alfred sargents, vass, loake
Casual friday the 13th.... Green, red, purple, black....
+1 please let me know too
Dinner at the cigar club...green is the new, green.
Good shoe protection is key in the nordics...
My Alfred Sargent Edmonton's waiting for a chance to roundhouse-kick those baseball caps and beanies off those skateboarders heads.