or Connect

Posts by eightace

Anyone need 8G of laptop memory?   Bought in error for $50, happy to consider offers.   Details here:   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006YG8X9Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
Currently in Thailand. Always interesting to note that department store brands are quite different from those at home. And sometimes, they're not just different, they're amusing too!
Thanks for the feedback Sliq. Yes, the jacket is a touch too big. I'm annoyingly between 36 and 38 (and I've lost weight recently), the jacket is 38. And yep, I need a couple of new ties. Maybe I'll mention it to the missus followed by the word 'Christmas'.
Fitpics from this evening:    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]   
Thanks for the mention!
Gents,   Time to take the plunge - can anyone recommend me a place in Sydney to get good advice about an engagement ring?
Looking for one of these in size 38 in navy. If anyone knows where I can get one, I'd be grateful if you could let me know.
Fitpics from this evening:    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
Some Pantherella @ DJs for less than $14.
Spring graduation in Sydney on Thursday.   Weather forecast was mixed - cloud and showers with patches of sunshine. I endeavoured to cohere: