or Connect

Posts by eightace

Agreed re. the op shops for cufflinks. But I needed new ones for a gift.   Stumbled upon some nice cufflinks in the QVB, at a shop called Baroque Jewellery. A nice simple design in lapis-lazuli, MOP and sterling silver.     Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.
Thanks for the tips re. cufflinks gents, I'll check them out.
Gents,   Any suggestions for quality cufflinks in Sydney? (Not novelty ones)   Been to Henry Bucks and DJs, would be grateful for any other suggestions.   Cheers,   Eightace
I just used them for the first time recently. I took the various prescribed measurements of a pair of trousers I really liked and plugged them into the Luxire site. I chose a fabric* in a colour that I thought I might like. 2 weeks later I had a brand new pair of pants that fit superbly.  *Trap for young players - when choosing a fabric, it's worth knowing something about fabric weights, as I inadvertently chose a very heavy fabric, only suitable for winter, so I haven't...
 Luxire?
I nominate Blue Murder.
Have to disagree with fxh, I've had the same umbrella for 8 years and counting. It's an automatic-opening one, a Clifton, and cost me $40 from Strand Hatters 8 years ago. 10/10 would buy again.
I've bought 4 shirts from Kazuna, and going back for a 5th very soon.
Thanks for the tips gents.
Would anyone care to recommend some nice shaving cream? I'm just about to run out of TOBS Sandalwood, thought I might try something different.