or Connect

Posts by eightace

A casualty from this evening: (
I think Penrose have some superb designs. You can get the at Henry Bucks, or online.
I've done it. It turned out brilliant. Can't wait to get another one.
+1 for Mensbiz.   And they always throw in samples.
I'll have to do photos another time, but I bought a pair of Robinson's Irish Brogues (the Polk) in 2012. Yes, there was some delay in getting them (manufacturing issues, I believe), but I got them in the end, and they are SUPERB! So, when they went on sale a year or so later, I bought another pair (in a different colour).   Outstanding shoes.
Has anyone ever used leather dye to change the colour of their shoes?    If so, what did you use?   How did it go?
No longer SF approved, Calibre used to make some very nice gear. I bought these 100% wool trousers about 13 years ago, and I've moved up a size since then, so it's time for them to go.   Size 32   Waist measures 32 inches   Inseam measures 81cm⁄32inches   Front rise - 11 inches   Rear rise 15.25 inches   Thigh - 10.75   Knee - 9.25   Leg opening - 8.25
Brand new with tags Canali pants Size EU 50 ⁄ AUS/UK/US 34 Cotton⁄elastane fabric Slim fit Colour - slate blue Measurements: Waist - 34 inches Inseam - 35.5 inches   Front rise - 9 inches   Rear rise - 15.25 inches   Thigh - 11 inches   Knee - 8.5 inches    Leg opening - 7 inches   Bought a few weeks ago from another (splendid) SFer, unfortunately the slim cut doesn't suit me.   $99AUD + postage
MINT condition Canali sportscoat in grey houndstooth. Size EU 48 Fully canvassed. Dual vents. Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (across back) - 18 inches ⁄ 46 cm Pit to pit (laid flat - across front) - 21.25 inches ⁄ 54 cm Waist (laid flat - across front) - 19.75 inches ⁄ 50 cm Length (from bottom of collar down the back) - 30.5 inches ⁄ 77.5cm Sleeve - 25 inches ⁄ 63.5cm   $149AUD (that's only about $105USD!!!!!!!)   plus postage
Robinson's Irish brogues.Mine are different from the styles shown, but they are superb quality for the price I paid, and very comfortable.