or Connect

Posts by eightace

Fitpic from this arvo:   [[SPOILER]] Should have gone with navy grenadine instead of forest, in hindsight.
No registry. Got something at DJs, they can exchange if required.
2 things: 1. Saw a couple of sub-$300 Loake1880s in Enrico Santi in Pitt Street this Arvo. I think one was just $200. Around size 8. 2. Need suggestions for a wedding gift less than $100.
I got a pair of pants from Luxire recently. They look good and fit well when I'm standing, but they pull in the front crotch when I walk or sit. Any tips on which measurement to adjust?   Thigh? Half-hip? Rise? I'd be grateful for any advice.   Cheers,   Eightace
Can anyone advise: I got a pair of pants from Luxire recently. They look good and fit well when I'm standing, but they pull in the front crotch when I walk or sit. Any tips on which measurement to adjust? Thigh? Half-hip? Rise? Cheers, Eightace
The 311 bus will take you from the bus stop outside Museum Station to Macleay St Potts Point in 10 minutes.
Fitpics from this evening:               Details:   Vass double monks in gold museum calf   Luxire fed blue twill chinos   Kazuna MTM shirt   Henry Carter forest grenadine fina   Magee SC       A nice night's entertainment.
For Sydneysiders, an RM Williams sale: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/256450
You think that's bad. I posted a fitpic 2 days ago and didn't get one single thumbs up. Now that's crushing.
Fitpic from today:    [[SPOILER]]  Just like the cufflinks, better in real life.