or Connect

Posts by eightace

Pantherella etc for about $16 at DJ's.
I was just in Myer (in Sydney), I noticed that they have Falke socks, but only in sizes from UK8.5 up.
On the subject of altering shirts, is it easy/economical to shorten sleeves?
You have my deepest sympathy TBM.
I just noticed on DJ's website that there are a few Pantherella socks for about $12 (mainly for larger feet, but there's a few mediums available) . And if you buy 2 or more pairs, they'll give you a further 10% discount (online only).   Link
Don't forget me!
Speaking of awesome fits in movies/on TV, Downton Abbey is full of splendid suits, and it's a great show.
Pantherella socks for me.
Hats off to the blokes at Mensbiz in the Royal Arcade. I've always had a good online experience with them, so visiting Melbourne I went into the shop for a squiz and decided to get a neckshave. They didn't charge me.    Also went to Double Monk, what an amazing shop.
Definitely endorse BQ Yan. Recently, I took a jacket which was too big in the shoulders to a tailor in Town Hall Square. He had previously done good work for me. This time, he botched the re-attachment of one sleeve, and so I asked him to redo it. Well, he wasn't happy about this, but he begrudgingly agreed to do it. The result was just appalling. Absolutely unwearable. I'll never go back to him.   [[SPOILER]]    Anyway, I took it to BQ Yan, and he fixed it.  TL;DR - Go...