or Connect

Posts by Dino19

Thanks
Looking at photos of boots & derby in 2030 & 1035 last, I realised the 2030 toe seems flatter while the 1035 seems to have more upturn. Is that due to the nature of the last?
Surely I know that. But there must surely be a "correct / ideal" length, right? It's just like how you would envisage how the Bedford should fit.   Example, if you are tall & it ends just below your groin or if you are short & it ends at your knee. Then, it would not be the right fit.
Those who owned the Long Bush shirt, where should the length ends? Mid thigh? Thanks.
@ gsgleason - my careless mistake ! Thanks for the correction & update.   @ jlchau - dainite it shall be. I misinterpreted the dovetail heel as something else. My inexperience shows. Thanks.   Final update on #16.   1) "Route 66" Model: Chukka Last: 110 Leather: Tan Calf Tongue: Tan Calf Eyelets: 3 hidden eyelets Sole: Crepe with sole unit (as opposed to wedge) Notes: Stitchdown construction 2) "Desert Stalwart" Model: Trench Boot Last: 1035 Leather: Tan...
^ Looks cool & vintage !
^ Yes. No?
I'm changing my proposal #16 to partially structured toe box    1) "Route 66" Model: Chukka Last: 110 Leather: Tan Calf Tongue: Tan Calf Eyelets: 3 hidden eyelets Sole: Crepe with sole unit (as opposed to wedge) Notes: Stitchdown construction 2) "Desert Stalwart" Model: Trench Boot Last: 1035 Leather: Tan Horse Tongue: Tan Horse Eyelets: 7 antique brass Sole: Crepe with sole unit (as opposed to wedge) Notes: Stitchdown construction 3) "Modern Boondocker" Model: Service...
Thanks for the advice & info, I'll change the toe cap with pinking from unstructured to partially structured on the #16.
XS is hard to hunt