or Connect

Posts by Dino19

Do you like the ripstop fabrics? Does it look good in the form of a jacket / blazer?
I like the Tramping shoe model but not too sure about the proposed leather.
^ I'll e keeping a close eye on this.
I was thinking if I want to size up to have abit of room in the washed model as my one-wash fits snug on the waist but not uncomfortable.
Do you guys wear the same size jeans in raw / rigid / one wash & the washed distressed of the same fit?   I'm trying to buy a pair of distressed slim fit but I have no chance of trying & return is also not an option for me because I have to proxy. I only have a pair of one wash.   ANy inputs / comments would be much appreciated.
^ I'm also in the fitted camp. It dioes look abit longish to me. But, more importantly, it's the image & identity that you wanna achieve. If you feel good & confident, that's good enough, IMO. 
The natural / white pair is so clean !
^ Correct me if I'm wrong. The actual waist measurement is always at least 1-2'' bigger than the tag size. I have a 30 waist & is wearing an XS from last spring. I also want to get a pair but is very unsure.   Unless they have changed the fitting this season, I'm not sure, which is not surprising too given their track record of tweaking their sizing.   Someone with size 30 or 32 (S or M) may want to chip in. Thanks.
A quick sizing question - For the same fit (ie. slim fit), who I stay on the same size in the damaged / washed as in the one wash? I have only a pair in the one wash.   Appreciate any inputs. Thanks. 
^ Only 2 models got voted in out of the numerous proposals?