or Connect

Posts by Dino19

for a casual look, i prefer it to have the vibram sole. leather sole always makes it dressier
the incoming English Tan Latigo Derby @ SuperDenim looks awesome
too bad TBB don't stock xs anymore. they always have a good selection every season
Congrats Gary, Wishing you more 10 years to follow...........
@ Fycus - thanks for the info. i like the m41 too.
anyone handles the Nyco Reverse Sateen? is it thicker than the 13aw Reverse Sateen used in the Fatigue?   looking at the Coverall Jacket
i'm a xs in eg (shirt & outer wear). i once tried bedford a few seasons ago, the S was too tight on the shoulder while the M was abit too big overall, which i did not like the fit. until now, I have yet to purchase an eg jacket (bedford andover baker etc). i very much wanted to buy one, but with no chance of trying, it may be a costly mistake.
^ digging your outfist. i think your beard plays a part too   what's work shirt & bedford size?
^ no worries. good for you though, to have the return option. i do not have that, being an international purchase. so, I have to be prudent.
@ duckob - i do not have any tees from them, i only have the shirt. sorry i cannot help you out on the sizing.