or Connect

Posts by Zeppelin

+1! 
 Good q, I have noticed these huge knots also in similar articles about French tailors (but Cifonelli again in this case):  Source: http://parisiangentleman.co.uk/2011/02/08/cifonelli-bespoke-in-the-21st-century-part-i/ It's almost Price-of-Kent-ish :)
Thanks, I've actually been on this website but I could not get any information due to the error "This item is not available for international purchase.". I've changed my country to US now and have seen what you meant. The shirt I have in mind seems to be a casual shirt as it has the sizes S/M/L etc. I'll probably just e-mail the customer service, you are right.
Cool! While I don't particularly like the outfits I think it's great that he does what he does... 
Does anyone know the sleeve length of Ralph Lauren Button Down Shirts? Neither the official website nor retailers like Nordstrom list sizing details...
Speaking of target markets, Tommy Hilfiger is all over the place here in Western Europe. Personally I stay clear of his stuff although I have to admit that some of his clothing lines have a nice style. But given that virtually everything is made in Bangladesh or similar countries, the price the label is asking is just insane. I rather stick to PRL as it has at least more 'original' character to me, even if I also rather avoid it because of similar issues. Girls seem to...
Fiona surely is creepy. Not even talking about his mother-in-law. Actually I like most of his outfits, but his whole story is sad. I don't want to get into politics here, though :)
Good old times! 
I'd appreciate fresh pictures instead of over-analyzing a few crappy old pictures.
It's def. not true that all watches in this price range are made by fashion brands. Especially not if you go the pre-owned (pre-loved) route.   Speaking of new watches, Nomos comes to my mind. They're definitely a nice entree to the world of distinctive mechanical watches. Unless you are a real watch afficionado you might even want to stop right here and be happy for the rest of your life.   Thinking pre-owned, you could have a look at Omega or IWC.    Are these...