or Connect

Posts by bongjunlee

Brand New ISAIA SPORTCOAT Cuffs are unfinished . It looks like seersucker but Fabric is 100% silk. Half lining and 100% Cupro. I uploaded lots of picture. Please Look this and Judge yourself. It's Really Nice Sportcoat.    If you have any Question about This . Send Me PM. I sell this $400 and Free shipping worldwide =)   Size is IT 50. US 40. Measurements And Shoulder to shoulder is 17.5 ~18 true! Chest to Chest : 21 Length : 29  
Brand New ISAIA SPORTCOAT Cuffs are unfinished . It looks like seersucker but Fabric is 100% silk. Half lining and 100% Cupro. I uploaded lots of picture. Please Look this and Judge yourself. It's Really Nice Sportcoat.    If you have any Question about This . Send Me PM. I sell this $400 and Free shipping worldwide =)   Size is IT 50. US 40. Measurements And Shoulder to shoulder is 17.5 ~18 true! Chest to Chest : 21 Length : 29  
Brand New ISAIA SPORTCOAT Cuffs are unfinished . It looks like seersucker but Fabric is 100% silk. Half lining and 100% Cupro. I uploaded lots of picture. Please Look this and Judge yourself. It's Really Nice Sportcoat.    If you have any Question about This . Send Me PM. I sell this $400 and Free shipping worldwide =)   Size is IT 50. US 40. Measurements And Shoulder to shoulder is 17.5 Chest to Chest : 21 Length : 29  
Brooks Brothers Peal & Co Algonquin Sprit-Toe nwt! 9d size & Brooks Brothers Peal & Co. Algonquin Pebble Grain Rubber Sole nwt! 9d   +ship $300 email please~or sent pm plz
sent pm
buy it now