or Connect

Posts by JLibourel

If the OP is in Britain, you may be right. We American consider a pair of dark brown shoes to be an excellent complement to a navy suit.
I am sure that wearing either of those shoes you will be better shod than most applicants. I too like the brogue as more visually interesting.
Somehow I get the impression "curvy" is being used in the OP as a euphemism for "fat." A curvaceous figure is alluring to all normal men, oinkers are not! Likewise, slender bodies are generally appealing, truly skinny, not so much. I think a so-far overlooked factor is that the women that upper class men "get" are much more likely to take care of themselves well. The mates of lower-achieving men tend to let themselves go.
I can recall back in the day when pangolin hides did have a certain vogue in cowboy boots.
^Good Lord, that case is just getting more and more weird by the day! It turns out that Jeffery Alan Lash (that was his name) had convinced his fiancee and her assistant that he was a human-space alien hybrid sent to save humanity and working with the government. The cops also recovered a dozen SUVs fitted out for various types of terrain, including amphibious use, plus $230,000 in cash. I suspect a lot of the money for all this may have come from the fiancee, who...
That's a weird case, isn't it? My friend Dave Workman at the Second Amendment Foundation told me today he had half-wondered if that could have been me! However, I don't live anywhere near Pacific Palisades, and I don't own anything like 1,200 firearms. (I probably have far too many for any sane man as it is!)
I knew the bullpup configuration would skew perspectives somewhat, but even allowing for that, I didn't think that barrel was 16 inches. With the bullpup configuration, that rifle looks very similar to a rifle the British experimented with after WWII. They were forced to drop the project, if I've got my facts right, because the Americans were insistent on the 7.62 NATO cartridge and so they ended up with the FAL.
That firearm looks as if it should be Class 3. Is it?
Six, but only two, a French cuff broadcloth from Chan and a Mercer OCBD, are really decent. By way of contrast, I think I have about 15 "first-tier" blue (or predominantly blue) shirts, a couple from Chan, the rest from Mercer.
Taylor Swift