or Connect

Posts by RicPac

Anybody have an objection on the Beaufort??what will be better??
god how i love this post and my woman should dress like that
Loloking to buy the brown grenson freds. Sorry cant link from work. Can somebody link please
look way too baggy, look like ski pants.http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_us/shop/mens/fred  soprry not good at linking pics, might get a nice pair of boots and looking for a long lasting boot  and something that can be brought to life. how are these grenson?
haven't bought a jacket in 5 years and it was a north face which rips and the feathers come out. As far as shoes go, desert boots, Boots with some brogueing maybe,sneakers and of course date night on the campus
thankfully i live in NYC so that's not an issue but uniqlor does not sell shoes or boots or jacket that have quality and will last a long time.if i spend hard earned cash, i want to know if my boots or shoes gets worn down i can send them to get repaired and not trash them. same with a jacket. ive been looking at a barbour beaufort but as far as shoes and boots go, there are so many brands to look at. just not sure who has the best service around
hello all, i know a ton of people talk about building a wardrobe on a college budget(Trust me, I Searched) and a lot of the things i see are buy good stuff and usually suits and such which my parents will help me pay for but what they wont help with is casual stuff. stuff to wear on campus or days relaxing. so i look to the people at SF to help me here. I am really looking for quality items, that being said i dont want to spend 1,000 bucks on a pair of alden loafers or...
hell all, i know a ton of people talk about building a wardrobe on a college budget(Trust me, I Searched) and a lot of the things i see are buy good stuff and usually suits and such which my parents will help me pay for but what they wont help with is casual stuff. stuff to wear on campus or days relaxing. so i look to the people at SF to help me here. I am really looking for quality items, that being said i dont want to spend 1,000 bucks on a pair of alden loafers or...
  this happens in china because they are hot. they believe that the center of their chi is their bellybutton, so they expose it when they are hot because their chi "cools down:".
Looking into getting my first Barbour jacket but don't know which one. The classic are bedale and beauford. I'm looking for a fall/winter jacket to survive ny crap weather days. Also what is the price range??i can't seem to find it on the site