or Connect

Posts by noirwest

What's the sizing like on that shirt?
I've got the velco highs in a 44 and they fit the same as the other margiela 44 sneakers I've got (gats, og high tops)
Any chance you guys will ever make a suede harrington?  Been lusting after a persian blue harrigton for years after seeing @cyc wid it post fit pics of his.
 They're good, mine have held up well so far.  I haven't worn them every day or anything and put them through the ringer but I'd say they're definitely a quality pair of shoes.  Suede boots like that look better after they're been beaten up a bit anyways.  The only potential issue down the line is that the sole is pretty thin.  I could see taking them to a cobbler and having a rubber sole protector put on.
http://www.yoox.com/us/41574154SL/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=41574154SL&sizeId=3   Not cheap but as cheap as you'll ever probably find a Rick shearling.  I got jacket last year and it's fucking amazing and will keep you toasty in the upcoming cold months.
It's possible that CP's just aren't for you then.  It's not like there aren't a million other options out there for premium minimalist sneaker if that's what you're looking for.
For sale is a BNWT Stephan Schneider Memory Coat, Size V/5.  Preordered from NMWA but sadly it's just too large for me.  Just looking to get back what I paid for it, you're not gonna find a better price than this.  Comes with sweet NMWA wooden hanger and garment bag.  Only tried on, still has tags and everything.   Check out website for all the info on this amazing coat: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/memory-coat-in-desert-camel-wool-cashmere-blend.html
 I've never had any problems with TBS customer service.  The issue of course is that to return something, you have to ship it back to Sweden.  For pair of shoes, it's not cheap.  However, if they sent you the wrong size, ti seems as though a reasonable company would pay your return shipping fees since they screwed up.  Perfectly reasonable to ask.
 I'd say the onitsuka tigers have a slimmer profile on foot.  gats are basically equivalent to adidas sambas in profile
Have you guys set a date for when you can order a belted DR yet?