or Connect

Posts by Hype

Is it possible to pay through paypal or bill me later on your site?
What are some brands that have nice quality slim dress pants? I'm lookin for one in black, willing to spend up to 170 Also, whats the best quality dress shoes I can get for under 300? I have small feet so finding the right shoe is hard sometimes(I'm a 7.5 in vans, 7D in red wing, and 7 in Clark DB)
I'm in the market for a M-51 or M-65 jacket or ma-1. Anyone know any good brands to buy from? Originally wanted the olive M51 from Supreme a few seasons back but they're hard to find and pretty overpriced. Same with ma-1. Wanted the supreme burgundy one but haven't seen one pop up
Paypal only (gift or add 4%) Anyone outside the US will have to pay for EMS shipping.     I have a Wtaps x Bounty Hunter jacket here in medium. These are hard to find. Haven't seen one for sale for a while and this can be your only chance to grab it. Jacket is worn but has no flaws   Apologies for the bad pics. Serious buyers can PM me for higher quality pics. In the mean time, here are stock...
Just sent payment for a grey baseball jacket    Plan on ordering either a moto or CM next week in black calf but so conflicted on which one to order. Any opinions?
Hey, I'm looking for boots similar to this one from Mark McNairy:       Only problem is that I have small feet and most brands' smallest sizes are too big for me. I'm a 7D in Red Wing, 7 in Clarks, 39 EUR, UK 6.   Are there any brands that carry boots like the image above with my size?
What are some brands for nice leather jackets? Like on the same quality level as TOJ, price hopefully around the same with TOJ too, bit higher is fine. Looking for a collared moto or a moto 2011 style jacket but i'm impatient and don't really want to wait months for it.
Anyone have suggestions for a good leather messenger bag?
I have a black lamb mdr with the following measurements:   Shoulders: 18" Pit to Pit: 21" Midsection: 19.25" Waist: 19.5" Front Length: 23.25" Back Length: 26" Sleeve Length: 26.75" Width at Bicep: 8" Width at Elbow: 7" Cuff: 5"   Would like to trade for moto 2011 or collared moto with similar measurements (Back length be 25 - 25.5. Cuff, bicep, and elbow cannot be any bigger than the measurements listed, smaller is fine)
Paypal only (gift or add 4%) Prices include shipping within the US. International buyers need to PM me for shipping quote. I have here a TOJ MDR black lambskin. It's a size 48 with slight adjustments. $560 shipped OBO ($735 on TOJ site + weeks of waiting) Here are the measurements: Shoulders: 18" Pit to Pit: 21" Midsection: 19.25" Waist: 19.5" Front Length: 23.25" Back Length: 26" Sleeve Length: 26.75" Width at Bicep: 8" Width at Elbow: 7" Cuff:...