or Connect

Posts by orlylow

bumppp     http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/158001-new-additions-wts-acne-apc-thom-browne-cdg/
bump
the stuff i bought was on 50% and wen to 80% today on mrporter...
bump
A CP Achilles suede for 120pounds, good deal yes?
bump
bump
1) ACNE STUDIOS ROC SATIN SLIM-FIT COTTON-BLEND TROUSERS Swedish label Acne Studios was never going to make an average pair of chinos. These sand-brown trousers have been cut from a cotton-blend yarn that contains a slight stretch, finely woven to lend a smoothness and very subtle sheen. The result is unerringly contemporary and particularly comfortable. Shown here with a Maison Martin Margiela shirt, bracelet and shoes and a Marni sweater. Sand-brown cotton-blend...
Where will the fragment aj1 be released online? Besides Nike website itself?
1. thom browne sweatshirt with the grosgain tab on the back. cond 9.5/10. it was a size 3 but it was professionally altered to a size 1. which became too tight for me. my loss is your gain. 200usd shipped worldwide   chest: 18 inches across length of sleeves: 20 inches total length: 30 inches   2. maison kitsune chinos. brand new with tags. size 29 skinny fit. 150usd shipped worldwide   3. brand new with tags CDG cardigan. tagged size Large. fits a little small imo....