or Connect

Posts by BillKillgore

You can check http://endyma.com/collections/helmut-lang for a quick (but relatively pricey) fix, otherwise it's just lurking everywhere from ebay to y!jp I guess.
God no. Anns usually run large as fuck. I'm a 44/45 in CP and wear 43 in Ann D, might even consider a 42 in some.
Are you talking about the website itself or the descriptions? For the website language you can just exchange .de/.fr with .com and it should display the US site.
^^ I for one welcome the techwear bandwagon. Been snowboarding in ugly gear for way too long. My problem is that half the brands that charge 500€+ for a jacket aren't even on the same level as a 100€ jacket by almost any sport brand. No idea about the quality of BBS 11, acronym was pretty solid the last time I checked. Was considering arc'teryx as well but I don't really like their super minimalistic shtick. I just want something that keeps me dry and endures ~4 weeks of...
Acronym BBS11 They cost roughly the same.
^^ would probably kop 5 of those IS coats if they had 'em in my size, that is definitely something I'd want a lifetime supply of.
Vintage Cotton Charcoal Chore Blazer Jacket by Comme des Garcons in a size Medium. It is in very good condition, the only damage being a tiny hole by one of the pockets – please see photo. It features beautiful fine Japanese cotton, which has faded slightly over time, and a relaxed, boxy fit. Made in Japan. Garment Measurements Armpit to armpit 64cm / 25.00” Length 75cm / 29.50” Outside sleeve 57cm / 22.50” Shoulders 52cm / 20.50” Bought a week ago on ebay, arms are...
Someone buy this already, IS uses some of the best fabrics I've ever handled and their stuff is rarely on discount, let alone 70%. http://mediumrare.com.hk/shop/coats/individual-sentiments-mens-woven-zipped-coat/
That fit would might be pretty good with some wider pants à la late 90s/early 2000s CdG and some less shiny shoes imo
Incredible jacket custom ordered from Zam. Bought this Spring, haven't been able to wear it all summer because it was too damn hot and now it's just a tad too tight on me (thanks, creatine). Material is a super soft and grainy matte calf, features smaller pockets in a beautiful blood red inside the two bigger pockets, hence 'inner' jacket. Fully lined, body in black cotton (or so I assume) and the sleeves in a rough red silk. Heavy duty RiRi double zips. Worn a total of 3...