or Connect

Posts by BillKillgore

Bought them off rakuten but I can't seem to make them work. Completely new and unused. Good for a 48 or 50. waist 17" thigh 11" raise 13" inseam 29" hem 8" Shipping to Europe is 10$, US and rest of the world 20$
Awesome pants by Zam, overdyed grey. Bought them on here, like new condition, hemmed slightly to get rid of the excessive stacking. For reference I'm 6'1 and they still stack moderately. Thought these would fit me seeing as all my other ZamB pants are also a 48, turns out they are more of a 46 so I'm letting them go. Shipping to Europe is 10$, US and rest of the world 20$
Amazing wool sweater by Comme Des Garcons Shirt. Features unfinished hems all around, great knit pattern, very light and cozy. Great condition, no rips, holes stains or anything of that kind. Shoulders: 43cm Pit to pit: 53cm Arm length from shoulder seam: 63cm Total length (back): 65cm For reference I'm 6'1 and it's a bit too short for my liking. Shipping to Europe is 10$, US and rest of the world 20$.
Tbh I've never seen a fit featuring a Geller zipper blazer without sneakers
That n(n) knit from yahoo.jp?
From my experience Schneider isn't really cut out for fit and above people. I feel like the only viable thing for guys approaching an oly- or powerfiter physique (huge traps, quads and core) is techwear, although Zam has been working out pretty well for me lately (mind you, I'm probably 10lbs lighter). Also some less shiny shoes, maybe something reverse, would really improve Bene's fits imo. Edit: ^^ yeah, that works wonders too.
You can check http://endyma.com/collections/helmut-lang for a quick (but relatively pricey) fix, otherwise it's just lurking everywhere from ebay to y!jp I guess.
God no. Anns usually run large as fuck. I'm a 44/45 in CP and wear 43 in Ann D, might even consider a 42 in some.
Are you talking about the website itself or the descriptions? For the website language you can just exchange .de/.fr with .com and it should display the US site.