or Connect

Posts by BillKillgore

Awesome sneakers by japanese designer Teruhiko Tsuji, retailed for 1025 USD at medium-rare. Marked size 3 these fit way bigger than expected, best for a size 44 or 45 imo. 100% cow hide, color is grey, stunning quality, on par with other artisanal designers. Can upload pictures upon request (it's midnight here), they are completely unworn and come with the original box. Shipping is 10$ within the EU, 20$ worldwide.
I like it, needs some EG pants or something though, imo.
It's quite the opposite actually, wearing shoes with flat insoles, especially at an early age, is about the worst thing you can do to your feet. Flat outsoles on the other hand are usually better for your feet. At least that's what my orthopedist said.
Might buy this, what size does that translate to though?
I guess these don't need a big introduction. Sold out almost immediately every season. Worn a handful of times, great condition. 98% cotton 2% lycra. Tagged size S but they also fit an M depending on the desired fit. Here are some rough measurements: Waist is 14"-18", elastic Thigh 12" Lenght 43" 300$ shipped worldwide. I don't accept any kind of returns, nor do I offer any kind of warranty.
^^ pretty reasonable price for that leather shirt as well. Would've immediately copped if it wasn't for ebay's 'global shipping program' forcing me to pay 250$ import tax on top. I really wonder what they were thinking when they implemented that.
What paint do you guys use to paint your shoes?
http://www.darklandsberlin.com/site/product/mens/individual-sentiments-sling-bagHave some pictures, although I feel that it would look a lot better with a less lanky frame.
^This is the best bag you'll ever own, especially at 50% off retail
Size 44 / UK10, from S/S 12, completely new and unworn condition, come with original box and dustbags. Suede outer, leather lining. Retail was around 650$, very hard to come by in this condition. Now for a ridiculous 215$, someone buy these already.