or Connect

Posts by BillKillgore

Might buy this, what size does that translate to though?
I guess these don't need a big introduction. Sold out almost immediately every season. Worn a handful of times, great condition. 98% cotton 2% lycra. Tagged size S but they also fit an M depending on the desired fit. Here are some rough measurements: Waist is 14"-18", elastic Thigh 12" Lenght 43" 300$ shipped worldwide. I don't accept any kind of returns, nor do I offer any kind of warranty.
^^ pretty reasonable price for that leather shirt as well. Would've immediately copped if it wasn't for ebay's 'global shipping program' forcing me to pay 250$ import tax on top. I really wonder what they were thinking when they implemented that.
What paint do you guys use to paint your shoes?
http://www.darklandsberlin.com/site/product/mens/individual-sentiments-sling-bagHave some pictures, although I feel that it would look a lot better with a less lanky frame.
^This is the best bag you'll ever own, especially at 50% off retail
Size 44 / UK10, from S/S 12, completely new and unworn condition, come with original box and dustbags. Suede outer, leather lining. Retail was around 650$, very hard to come by in this condition. Now for a ridiculous 215$, someone buy these already.
Na man, it's just the Yohji shoes outside of the Yohji aesthetic. I think if you unrolled the pants and pushed/rolled up your sleeves you'd rock the hell out of that pigsty.
Ronald McDonald really let himself go.
From around a year ago if I remember correctly, barely worn as you can tell from the pictures. 9.5/10 condition, sole is almost pristine, they do run one size large though. Retail was around 750$. Asking for 400$ 335$ shipped worldwide.