or Connect

Posts by BillKillgore

Vintage Cotton Charcoal Chore Blazer Jacket by Comme des Garcons in a size Medium. It is in very good condition, the only damage being a tiny hole by one of the pockets – please see photo. It features beautiful fine Japanese cotton, which has faded slightly over time, and a relaxed, boxy fit. Made in Japan. Garment Measurements Armpit to armpit 64cm / 25.00” Length 75cm / 29.50” Outside sleeve 57cm / 22.50” Shoulders 52cm / 20.50” Bought a week ago on ebay, arms are...
Someone buy this already, IS uses some of the best fabrics I've ever handled and their stuff is rarely on discount, let alone 70%. http://mediumrare.com.hk/shop/coats/individual-sentiments-mens-woven-zipped-coat/
That fit would might be pretty good with some wider pants à la late 90s/early 2000s CdG and some less shiny shoes imo
Incredible jacket custom ordered from Zam. Bought this Spring, haven't been able to wear it all summer because it was too damn hot and now it's just a tad too tight on me (thanks, creatine). Material is a super soft and grainy matte calf, features smaller pockets in a beautiful blood red inside the two bigger pockets, hence 'inner' jacket. Fully lined, body in black cotton (or so I assume) and the sleeves in a rough red silk. Heavy duty RiRi double zips. Worn a total of 3...
who makes the cargos?
Selling this as it's getting too small for me. This high snobiety article describes the jacket a lot better than I do (http://www.highsnobiety.com/2012/10/03/isaora-tech-3l-splatter-riding-shell/#slide-1). Incredibly rare, only 60 were produced in total, retail was 650$. Has seen a fair bit of use, all the hems are slightly discolored, but it's only really noticeable if you explicitly look for it. Right pocket's zipper is broken, fixed it with some glue and it's still...
Is there actually any european store that carries the interesting portion of EG articles? I love a lot of their stuff but I feel like we only get the extremely boring color/pattern/fabric choices over here.
^ m.a+ I guess? I'd prefer black or grey (maybe even reverse?) as well. Red would make you ooze some serious Ronald McDonald swagger though, tough call.
Selling these as they're getting too tight for me. The texture and quality of craftsmanship on these puts most other artisanal designers to shame. Outer is 77% Paper and 23% cotton, partial lining is 100% cotton. The paper/cotton fabric has a really nice feeling to it, like a heavy canvas and completely unlike paper. Marked size 3, equals a EU48. Dark navy color (best represented by the first two pictures), 9/10 condition, worn a couple of times but no signs of wear....
Awesome pants by the japanese studio Rip Van Winkle. Bought these from yahoo.jp but their measurements were completely off. Great construction and texture, somewhat of a Helmut Lang x LUC crossover. They're tagged a size 3 but I'd say they're best for a 44 or 46. They were marked as 'mint condition' and I'm pretty sure that the fraying on the seems is pre-distressed as the pants feel new otherwise. Waist 15" Inseam 31" 80$ shipped worldwide.