or Connect

Posts by nathanl

Oh heck yes!  The normally finished sleeves is awesome for those of us with short arms! How's the length on this, as I'm typically a short jacket length.  If you have a wool swatch and sizing info, I'm up for preordering one of those wool units... 
I'm definitely in for Secret Santa...I definitely can work up some artisanal Seattle! 
 This.
 Mike, for what it's worth, I'd be all over a nice simple wool - It would be a great in-between a casual jacket and a blazer - AKA perfect with Walts here in Seattle.
 Seriously!  Some good questions and some really awesome detailed answers!
I can't quite tell, but it looks like if you drop to the 34R the sleeves might be too short, since you'll lose and inch.  Better to be a touch long in the body, I think.
Mike/Matt:   What's the hand on the charcoal birdseye like?  Smooth ala Super 120s, "weavy" ala hopsack, or soft and "nappy" like flannel?   Any plans to bring back the flannela (or possibility of special ordering)?  I think that might be one of my favorite fabrics so far.
 I can also vouch for Jiffy - I have the J-4000:http://www.amazon.com/J-4000-Jiffy-Garment-Steamer-Plastic/dp/B0000665TE/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1382567913&sr=1-1&keywords=j-4000 It's a little more expensive than the J-2000 Mike linked too, but it's all metal and really solid/industrial - you could use this thing for 20 years (I've had mine for 5 or 6).
Pretty much this. I went from Rivets to Walts a year ago...
Even though I've never really contemplated spending almost $900 on a pair of shoes, it's probably a good thing those Vass Alt Wien's aren't stocked in my size...  They look fantastic!