or Connect

Posts by nathanl

In retrospect would you have sized down one? (Duck Rivet is a solid fit on me)
 Congrats!
 The tweed is more open-weave than the flannel, so it wears a little cooler.  I'm in Seattle and they're a solid Oct-April trouser - say 50-55 or below.
If anyone's interested, I just received this in size Small and will probably have to return it: http://www.nittygrittystore.com/men/sweaters/crew-neck-sweater-turqoise   So I'd be happy to let to go at cost shipped CONUS - otherwise I've got to send it back.  PM me if interested.
Thanks!  How do you find they compare in the shoulders/chest/torso?
I fit a Taylor Stitch size 36 really well - anyone else the same and how do the fits compare?  It seems like from the measurements that the shoulders are a lot wider and the sleeves longer...
 Welcome to the club!This is where understanding significant others become crucial.  Or lying, but I don't recommend that...
 Take a quick trip to a tailor - if you don't have one, check with a good local store like Nordstrom or look on Yelp.  Walts (and nice trousers in general) are designed to be easy alter in the waist and going from a 36 to a 35ish waist is a piece of cake and fairly inexpensive.  It's worth it to get a perfect fit!
Brown Cliftons:  
 Eh?  It says 222 last, which AFAIK is the same as Players.