or Connect

Posts by nathanl

Ditto the other responses - this is a normal day for me.
I could probably echo a lot of what's said and from a "marketing" perspective, I think the biggest issue has just been some of the uncertainty. I don't think TS is hiding anything, I think it was an oversight of sorts. In the end, quality and clearly saying (and being proud) of where things are made is what matters.   And to that, I just bought my 4th and 5th Hyde shirts this morning. I love them and to me they seem a good notch above the US made ones - just much more...
I do this with every pair of Walts.
Barbaris flannels sold out already?!?
+1 for Secret Santa - I really enjoyed that last year!
Good lord guys...
I ordered the Schott fashion peacoat (751) and am not impressed. Wool shell is thin and rough feeling, not particularly soft, and the lining, especially in the pockets, feels really poly/plasticky cheap. The pockets are truly awful and I'd still feel that way if I hadn't ever experienced the wonder of corduroy pockets.
Mike, random question: the most recent Walt's I've gotten all have 6 belt loops instead of 8 - any particular reason for that? It's a little thing, but I kinda liked the more loops...
The pearl are definitely lighter. My understanding is that the pearl are lightweight flannel vs the oxfords, which are medium weight.
Mike, random question: the most recent Walt's I've gotten all have 6 belt loops instead of 8 - any particular reason for that? I rather preferred more loops...