or Connect

Posts by nathanl

The fit pic is from the original CPO run (I have one of those) - the FW13/14 version had the brown buttons.  Even though you can't see them as well in the fit pic, the original one also had pleated cuffs.
 He commented on this a few posts up - the fabric is available, it's just a logistics issue of getting it available to Southwick so they can meet the delivery timeframe.
Does anyone have the chocolate nailhead (http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-chinos/products/slim-walt-trouser-chocolate-nailhead)?  It looks to me like it has some gloss/shininess in the photos and I'm curious if that's actually the case...
 I want this.  Make it so! /Picard
Great leg fit/profile - looks spot on!
Mike, just to triple-confirm:  the grey (and not the light grey, I saw the answer for that) hopsack trouser MTO is the same color/fabric as the stock grey hopsack Walt/Caine?
 Oh heck yes! Not sure how far into it you are, but a couple of bits of feedback (IMHO, of course):35mm is the perfect width, the perfect balance between dressy and casual.  1.25" is just a little thin and 1.5" is pretty causal, all my 35mm belts are the most versatile. Changeable buckles are fantastic.  Snaps are fine, but Chicago screws are preferable, for what it's worth. 
Mike, I'm a little unclear on how the Japanese garment dyed fabrics are different (other than being lighter)...
Wow, I didn't realize how badly I wanted the no extension top closure.  It's not really something that bothers me, but it looks so much simpler/cleaner!
Oh ye of little faith! :-D