or Connect

Posts by nathanl

I can't quite tell, but it looks like if you drop to the 34R the sleeves might be too short, since you'll lose and inch.  Better to be a touch long in the body, I think.
Mike/Matt:   What's the hand on the charcoal birdseye like?  Smooth ala Super 120s, "weavy" ala hopsack, or soft and "nappy" like flannel?   Any plans to bring back the flannela (or possibility of special ordering)?  I think that might be one of my favorite fabrics so far.
 I can also vouch for Jiffy - I have the J-4000:http://www.amazon.com/J-4000-Jiffy-Garment-Steamer-Plastic/dp/B0000665TE/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1382567913&sr=1-1&keywords=j-4000 It's a little more expensive than the J-2000 Mike linked too, but it's all metal and really solid/industrial - you could use this thing for 20 years (I've had mine for 5 or 6).
Pretty much this. I went from Rivets to Walts a year ago...
Even though I've never really contemplated spending almost $900 on a pair of shoes, it's probably a good thing those Vass Alt Wien's aren't stocked in my size...  They look fantastic!
You'll have to email or call them about that - I ran into that issue once myself.  I'm pretty sure it's a limitation of Shopify.
Keep in mind that unless you are emphatic about the dry cleaning method, the cleaner is just going to do a normal water-wash (and mabye dry) for a cotton shirt.
My experience with the oxfords (size 36) is they shrink a touch, more if you throw it in the dryer and minimally (if at all) when cold-washed and line-dried.  I typically try to shrink them a little, so I throw them in the dryer the first few times.  If you're right on the edge, you might size up and use the dryer a couple times.
No problem, I've edited the listing above to include measurements.
 1. The sleeves look too short, especially on your left arm. Otherwise fit looks good to me.2. I can't quite tell with the neck, but the 2nd to last picture looks like moth damage to me.  I would expect wear to be more uniform - the patchy look where the inner weave shows through, especially when it looks like little craters in material, is what I have been attributing to moth damage.  It's depressingly common - only a few coats I've looked at don't have any.