or Connect

Posts by nathanl

AAwww man, I just ordered the navy regiment twill on Monday!
  Probably not, since I'm assuming it's just one pattern, but if you leave off the herringbone taping, it should just be a flat felled inseam and outseam (without that taping and it's parallel stitching) - that makes tapering a $10-15 tailor job.
This...
  Oh. crap.  I had pretty much switched away from Rivets to Walts because they were easier to dress up, but some of these options sound fantastic...
To rule them all - at least during summer!
  Can you give us a rough idea of what to expect?  AKA how much money you will take from us?     They definitely don't read skinny, nor do they read large - very nicely balanced.  In addition to the lapels, the jacket is pretty much awesome.  It looks like the only thing I'll have to mess with is the sleeve cuffs a bit.   As for a way of a review, I ordered the medium grey hopsack in 36S - the fit incredibly solid.  The chest and waist are pretty much perfect - no extra...
  I just got my MTO jacket yesterday and the lapel size is perfect - a nicely balanced width I think.
  One of the things Matt mentioned is that he originally ordered the soft shoulder and it didn't work too well (I think it might have to do with narrow shoulders needing a bit of structure) - the Napoli that comes in only has the soft shoulder (otherwise I'd probably be all over it).   Depending on where you live, you might be able to have a tailor add some padding like Matt did, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get that done well in Seattle.
Very nice!   Which trousers?
Nope, truly final sale.  I imagine if there was a defect that'd be one thing, but you'd better be sure of your size or willing to risk it.