or Connect

Posts by nathanl

I picked up one of Southwick poplin shirts and it's a little big - shoulders and chest aren't too bad, but the sleeves are a little long/big. Any idea of how much it might shrink?
I just got the Southwick poplin buffalo check and it's a little big - shoulders and chest aren't too bad, but the sleeves are more of an issue. Any idea of how much it might shrink?
Cool! http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/living/made-in-usa-consumer-direct-buck-mason/index.html
Hopsack. The little bit of texture gives it some flexibility in formality.
Interesting - I'm a solid 36 Hyde and I've found they fit a little looser than my various casual TS 36es (which is good, since a few of those are too tight).
For casual I think it works, but a BD oxford Hyde with some roll would be pretty great. The Hyde is a freakin' steal for under $100 - I wear one almost every day.
Brad, that is fantastic!
 This x 1000
Mike, the newer Walts I've gotten all have 6 belt loops instead of 8 - just wondering if there was a reason for that? It's a little thing, but I rather liked the 8 better. 
 Yikes, I'm kind of counting the gifts I'm giving that are in transit. But talking to our UPS guy, he said he has 250 delivery stops today (up from 176 on Fri)...