or Connect

Posts by nathanl

Hey TS guys,   The last few Hydes I've gotten (plaids, linen/cotton, glacier/ash gingham) all have collars that are a little softer than the original ones (e.g. navy mini gingham). I really like this new softer collar (but still stiff enough to look clean) - is this just certain fabrics or a future restocks of the earlier fabrics going to have it too?   I'd basically just really love the navy gingham with the softer collar.
  I think the Hyde's look great with a suit depending on the pattern - honestly not sure if I've seen something that goes better...
All I have to say is: More Hyde's please!   Especially in some small-scale patterns.
FYI, if anyone wants this (midnight buffalo check size small) at this at retail price shipped, PM me - I'll be happy to save Mike and Adele the trouble of returning it. 
I picked up one of Southwick poplin shirts and it's a little big - shoulders and chest aren't too bad, but the sleeves are a little long/big. Any idea of how much it might shrink?
I just got the Southwick poplin buffalo check and it's a little big - shoulders and chest aren't too bad, but the sleeves are more of an issue. Any idea of how much it might shrink?
Cool! http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/living/made-in-usa-consumer-direct-buck-mason/index.html
Hopsack. The little bit of texture gives it some flexibility in formality.
Interesting - I'm a solid 36 Hyde and I've found they fit a little looser than my various casual TS 36es (which is good, since a few of those are too tight).
For casual I think it works, but a BD oxford Hyde with some roll would be pretty great. The Hyde is a freakin' steal for under $100 - I wear one almost every day.