or Connect

Posts by Original Intent

FWIW, the brown is darker in person than the pic on bb's website.  They are my most complimented shoes by far.  
Mine are the same.  Probably normal.
Measurements from a 15/32, after washing:   CT - P2P - 19.5" - Waist - 19"   BB ESF - P2P - 19.75" - Waist - 19"   *Waist measured 8" below pit   Also note that the ESF I measured is a patterned shirt.  Measurements I posted a couple of posts earlier were a solid.  Not sure why the slight difference, but the fabric seems to be a bit different as well.  The patterned shirts have a softer hand and seem to breathe better.  
Also had issues with the discount.  Initially showed a zero discount at the final step.  Had to exit checkout, re-enter, then--voila--discount showed up.  BB's website is consistently terrible.
Picked up some slim fit polos.  Decent prices with the quantity discount stacked with the 30% corp.  Hoping they fit similar to Polo custom fit, but with slightly wider and longer sleeves.  
NYR's couch?     [[SPOILER]]
    Looks like the Maple jacket.  Try here.
Just measured my BB ESF, size 15/32.   P2P - 20" Waist (about 20 cm below pits) - 18.75"   Slightly narrower than CT's chart for the same size, in Tailored Fit.   
I was wondering the same.  I have some BB ESFs, but problem is they are a bit tight in the chest, but too wide in the waist.  More of a straight cut, but I need v-shaped.  Are CTs better in that regard?
I don't have experience with the Zegna suit, but I like the RLBL quite a bit.  Get it if you like it, particularly if you are young and in shape.     You are asking advice from a small, though enlightened, niche.  99% of the population will have a hard time noticing differences in suits.  Just look around--terrible suits are everywhere and no one cares.