or Connect

Posts by Leah Deguzman

Hello, we would like to help. In the order process, we offer photos for customer to choose which collar they like. We even add the collar height and point to point width. Then the customer submits the order, after seeing the dimensions and clicking on the button of their chosen collar. If we had made a mistake, please let us know as we can definitely help in sorting out the problem :)   Please email us the collar you have received. We can also send you an order summary...
Hi Guys! I'd like to acknowledge members' posts about the backlog - thank you for your patience. We are now back on track!   A few announcements: 1. $19.95 trial shirts for new customers have now been discontinued...  2. Each new customer will be offered a $20 voucher - for a wider fabric selection.   Some interesting news!   We've just launched our referral program. You may find it on this link http://moderntailor.com/static/mt/promotion.jsp 1. Each...
Oh really :( I made the video. I thought it was 'neutral'... the song's title is One Step Beyond...
  I have a short video to show some of designs on MT collection :)