or Connect

Posts by danvprod

Sold.
Selling my GoRuck GR1 backpack. All black, made completely in the USA out of Cordura 1000d with a ballistic 1050d base.   Great travel backpack. Nearly excellent condition. Holds up to a 17" laptop. No rips, tears, stains. Used only in a business setting (not for camping, etc. where it would get a lot of wear and tear.)   Buyer pays USPS priority or Fedex Ground Shipping. I will also throw in a small Maxpedition EDC pouch and 5-inch tac ties. 
Sold
$90 for both OBO. You cover the USPS shipping.    Drk blue stripe: Excellent, used condition Ermenegildo Zegna blue strip dress shirt. Very high quality superfine 2x2 cotton and nice single needle stitching. Made in Spain. This one has some collar wear, see pictures. Very classic shirt in a versatile stripe. Has been tailored to achieve a slimmer fit, please see measurements. Genuine mother of pearl buttons.  Approx. Measurements: Neck: 15" Pit-to-pit:...
Selling a pair of church's custom grade brown cap toe oxford. Has been resoled with JR soles and a AE heel. 11 C on last 89. Just a bit too tight for me. 12 1/4" long, 4" at widest point of sole. Leather in good condition, I've pointed out a couple of cuts and imperfections on the sides. Really soft, buttery leather that looks awesome with a color that looks awesome with grey trousers and a blue blazer. $100 + $12.95 USPS CONUS Shipping. (Trees not included in the...
Wonderful classic large messenger bag from Gokeys and sold by Orvis. Green canvas with leather accents and brass hard wear.  Selling because I have too many bags. Big enough to pack for a 3-day business trip or more. Very soft leather.  Bag is well-used and well traveled and has developed a very nice patina. Purchased for $225 at Orvis. Missing strap, has some tarnish and wear to the brass hardware, leather and canvas. Inside has small marker mark (see pictures)....
In need of a nice pair of brown boots that are suitable for work/travel. 10.5/11 D. Let me know what you have.    Have the following shoes to trade: Merrell Barefoot Trail Glove 11 Brown Captoe 11B, Made in England. Have been resoled.  French Shriner Cordovan longwings 10.5B (but fit like 11D).  AE Sanford 11B Johnston + Murphy Made in Italy Brown Captoe 11D.   
Looking for a lightly used Goruck GR1 in black and a pair of nice brown boots -- Indy Boots/1000 Mile Boots etc. 10.5/11d depending on the cut.    Have a bunch to trade towards these, if you are interested. Some nice ties, pants, shoes, shirts, suits.    For ref, I'm 5'11", 170 lbs. Shirt is a 15.5 34, Pants 33x32, Jacket 38 R.    Let me know what you have, and we can discuss!   Thanks Dan
PM Sent
If you have a trade idea, shoot me an email. Even Brooks Brothers slim 15 34 shirts will work.