or Connect

Posts by danvprod

Found these shell beauties today:
Two awesome find this week for photo stuff:    First, this lighting stand kit from Amazon. Cheapest I've seen for a stand, decent umbrella, and all metal umbrella adaptor. < $30 bucks to my door.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FGLFJ4/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER   And these flash triggers for...
Picked up some pretty nice things today. Mostly eBay fodder. But I did find this, which I thought was interesting:  
Dang. That is beautiful.
@Fueco. Wondering if you have any thoughts about these vintage L.L. Bean fleece jackets? Are they worth flipping? Found one of these tonight and also a vintage REI. Both made in USA. Pretty good condition, not perfect. Certainly better than the average fleece jacket you find in the stores today. eBay sold listings seem to be all over the place.   
Thank you @Brianpore. That is very useful. Here are the other 4. I don't think they are limited editions.  I was going to call the first them:   Mixed Fruit Pattern Dark Blue geometric with red paisley Black multicolor paisley Purple ornate geometric   Is this reasonable?  
Just picked up 5 pairs of these. Any tips/suggestions on listing? I've not dealt much with flipping braces before. This is prob the nicest/most rare one. The other 4 seems to be more standard, but I don't know...any help is much appreciated.   
Woo Hoo! Any tips about looking these up/listing them properly? I have to admit I know nothing about braces other than Trafalgar is the brand and watch out for ones that look like this.
Are these a thing? Found 5 pairs this evening.   
Cheers. Thanks. I think I may try and flip it. The low buttoning point and structured shoulders not doing it for me. It does fit rather well otherwise though.