or Connect

Posts by Walt Thizzney

Hey guys. I have a pair of NON VANITY sized unbranded UB221 in size 30. These are the OLD CUT meaning they fit true to size or maybe even a little small. I Was a size 30 in their 201 cut, but these are way to thick and dont think they will stretch out like my 201's.   Anyway they are basically brand new, other than have been tried on once. They have been HEMMED to 32.5 inches so they are 30x32.5   Measurements are 30.5 inch waist, 10 inch rise. They fit me great...
pm sent
Hi!   I am Selling a Barbour Beaufort Wax jacket in Size 36 Mens... This is around a Mens Small but also could fit a mens medium as these jackets are sized pretty big, depending on the fit you want. I am 5.10, 150 pounds and it fits me well. It is in ALMOST NEW condition and I it has only been worn once or twice. No signs of distress or creasing and still ready to be broken in. This Jacket retails for upwards of 400$ !!!!!! It was bought 2 years ago at a department...
Hi guys... I am selling a pair of brand new vintage doc martens 1460. They were made in the 90s and have never been worn and are brand new. They are handmade in england and will last a lifetime. They are size 8 uk and size 9 us.... I am a 9.5-10 in nikes and they fit me well! Shipping 20 dollars worldwide! Thanks!
  couple more pics... its just really tight under my arms and around my back      
epic faliure....     my Indochino suit came out wayyy to small... looks like I am getting it remade... such a hassle, the chest is to small, the shoulders suck and I cant really raise my arms up, bicep to small as well, thigh is to small also, what do you guys think about the length tho?            
heads up on those new roshe wovens they are TRASH and run way to narrow compared to the OGs   These are what I am waiting for...      
they got raw selvedge demin lol... I cant tell if its fake or not
w/e lol
are these actually raw/ as in they will fade like apc or w/e     http://www.styleforum.net/t/310826/engineered-garments-workaday-raw-selvedge-jeans-size-30-new-with-tags