or Connect

Posts by Dennis Walter

I´m here...not very often, as of late. Yes, indeed. Spoo, you´re bringing it on, too :) Here i am...   Just sayin....my laptop broke and it is pretty hard posting on sf via access from an ipad...way easier to get your stuff on tumblr...so guys, check it on kleidsam.tumblr.com for your daily portion of Spoozyness :)   Have a good weekend everyone!          
  Yeah, as they say: only real man can wear pink ;)   Yeah, you´re right. I´ve been sporting the first sc with a dark blue woolen herringbone weave tie before and liked to check out sth. new...as for the second: the contrast between shirt and bow might be indeed a bit too low...   Looking good, crusty! But ditch that tie, please...the motif is not very flattering :)  
Fooling around again. Interesting catfight between Victor and Kevin. Made up for a good, hearty laugh.   Same here:    
Damn you boys...so much nice things to see....not been lurking around for quite some time, hell i missed some good stuff.       Have a good one! D
Damn you boys...so much nice things to see....not been lurking around for quite some time, hell i missed some good stuff.       Have a good one! D
Cheers, Urban, and good to see you back. When will you resume posting Outfit pics again?   The felt flower: just a bad habit o´mine, justified by youth and carelesness.  
Damn Victor, this is some awesome stuff!!           Have a great weekend, boys!
Thanx, mktitsworth. Thnank you, iammatt.   Quote: It´s rather the shirt sleeves being to short...one word on the tie: i thought it to mix nicely with the other shades presented (trou and sc, in particular).   Congrats to you and sure you well deserved that!   Thank you very much, Dawg. Might serve as an example that "colourful" does not always have to look bad. Changed my name just because i couldn´t log in with the old Spoozer-Account and with facebook at...
Holly moly, thx have quite remarkably changed since i´ve last posted here (using "Spoozy")....   Anyways, you guys have been constantly killing it, as always.