or Connect

Posts by Dennis Walter

It didn´t in real life...i just bent forward to shoot the pic, so the tie went south consequently... Point taken, i just happen to like my outfits layered and cardigans are a great way to ensure that look. But you are in fact right, this particular cardigan is somehow not fitting properly anymore...   Baller colour combo, but from my pov the suit is still to tight in the waist. The x-creases pulling away from the button shouldn´t be in evidence, or am i judging this...
I am...just posting inkognito under Dennis Walter. Dimple should probably rest midways under the knot, not falling totally to the right...   Apart from the pinstripe look, the stuff is nice.   Looks like a cool suit to me. Good catch, Player.     Diggin the tie!   Nice colourplay!   Oh Daisy...  
Dios mio...now THAT is suit. Looking fantastic, Butler.   Nice one, Crusty.  A little enhancement on the knot and you´re there. Nice colour palette, nephew ;-)   Fooling around today...  
Nice one, Vic!   I dig the whole setup, nice one, Crusty!   This one just says: "Get the fuck out of my way or you´ll be overrun". Wow, Spoozer.   Damn, now that is an arch on the tie and a great knot. I´m envying you right now.   And there goes my stuff...    
Thanx :-) That damn collar point always rolls...i prefer to call it sprezz, whereas others would call it "bad quality shirt" ;-) Shoes are from Charles Tyrwhitt, the model is simply called "Jodphur Boot".   Nope...see above.  
As it stands, i need to get back to here a bit more again...way too much things going on without me following it.    Anyways...here´s today´s WIWT:     Have a great weekend, boys!
Ahhh, that eases the pain ;-) He isn´t totally off with his critiques...i´d just say it was not as bad as he wrote it was. Fun fact: this jacket is way stiffer than the other coat, which is totally unstructered and thus tends to crease...pants are riding low on the waist as well, creases appear every now and then...etc. You see how subjective the impression gets... :-)  
  A french pair, by Markowski.   Not so much in reality, seems to be an optical, photograph-induced illusion :-) See above. At least i had the humor to wear it openly like that.   Guess i deserved this smack in my face. How could i have supposed that i made any progress at all? Whacky me...   More of that illfitting crap of mine goes here....    
So....i´m back in the game, now possessing a laptop again.   Been spending pretty much time on tumblr lately...and using the ever so easy interface to host my pictures. Hope you enjoy the new Spoozy ;-)  
    I dig those looks (apart from the stripey jacket, but the colour play is nice). Well done, chap.   Great tie.   Me today: