or Connect

Posts by Dennis Walter

Thanks so much for the helpful tips, Vic. I will definitely travel to the places you mentioned :-) @ourmaninLisbon  Digging the whole rig, @AlexRamius - nice play on the colours and great fit.   This would probably be better off in the Causal thread - love will probably come in limited quantities in this part of town ;-)
 Thnx @ourmaninLisbon - each to his own. On a side note - you seem to be a Lisbon local, aren´t you? Me and the missus are going to fly to your beautiful city come sunday and will stay there for a week. Any recos / tips what we need to see/do or where to shop? Feedback is much appreciated ;-)  +1  Now that´s one hell of a "first impression" - very nice, @yjung02!  [[SPOILER]]  Nice suit, @bienluienapris !
 Cheers, @pravda!  Cheers, @Mr Engineer - also kudos to @upr_crust and @in stitches, appreciating your feedback! 
1920s british gangster (think Peaky Blinders)  
Telling by the number of thumbs given, you do seem to have appreciated my postings lately. Thanks, gentlemen.  Also: X-Post from the challenge, doing some 1920s british gangster.         
@TheoProf, i really digged the seersucker suit on you yesterday and in contrast to the previous posters, i do think the padding looks good on you. Wouldn´t change a thing...   Also, @TweedyProf, great kit yesterday - perfect combo of textures and colors!    Here´s my take on the american classic...    
 Thanks, @An Acute Style.  Gotcha, @Pliny  That´s one hell of a thrift, @bienluisapris! Love it. 
Worn over the past couple days and today...          
It´s still only 12 degrees Celsius here in Germany, but i already brought out the linens.       
Some seriously great fits over the past few pages - keep it steadily coming, boys    Some fits from the past couple days...