or Connect

Posts by Dennis Walter

Hell yeah, I am in. Classy looks so far, guys.
@veremund, coincidentally, this is a Suit Supply LaSpalla suit, cut from an E.Thomas cashmere wool mix.
Seconding that - @An Acute Style stuff might not be for everyone, but it´s got flair and is interesting to look at.  Don´t kill me, @Coxsackie, but there´s three () different kits coming your way...     [[SPOILER]]
 You´re absolutely entitled to that opinion, however i do that with all my suits and quite frankly speaking, i don´t care if you like it or not. If that means making the entire outfit crap, so be it.   Same as above and thanks to @Sander for pointing out the obvious.  Today: singe cuff, so no unbuttoned buttons whatsoever.   
 I´d totally copy these looks - lovely ones, @ruvort !  Menswear made me do it.   
@jcmeyer, that´s a great idea for a challenge. I´ll come play! :-D
#3: Some light browns.    
#2: The tobacco linen three piece and a gold knit tie.     
 It was a farewell gift bestowed upon me by a former creative agency i worked with from the client side, @NycLondon:-)  [[SPOILER]] I hear ya, @Coxsackie.   :-D  :-D :-D  Awesome suit, @Thin White Duke.  As requested, here goes the first batch of images from the past days:  #1: The race suit 
Some looks from the past few days - as always, killer material from you guys!!               [[SPOILER]]