or Connect

Posts by JohnMS

For sale is a pair of gently used Walton shoes from Allen-Edmonds. These are factory firsts and I am the original owner. I do not have the box for these shoes, but will ship them with shoe trees shown in the pictures. Size is 8.5E in dark brown grain. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll get back with you as soon as I can. I have these listed on eBay (for about $15 more) so if they sell there first, I'll pull this listing. Thanks for looking. I...
Brooks Brothers/Alden Shoes are sold
Asking price includes shipping to the continental USA. I believe the shoes are in better shape than the soles indicate. I have not worn these in the rain. I am the original owner of these shoes. I've worn them a bit, but not out in water. I decided to downsize the number of pairs of shoes and this pair, unfortunately, are moving on. Very comfortable shoe if you are familiar with them. Size 8D. My foot is a size 8.5 E and these fit great. Shoes come with Brooks...
$50 shipped to continental USA, PayPal verified address only. Will not be able to ship shoes until Jan 7.
Shipping to Continental USA Only. I will be out of town for the holiday, so shipping may be delayed until Monday as I ship from a local university. Listed at $70 or best reasonable offer. Does NOT include shoe trees listed. I'm setting the price on the lower side for this shoe because I don't have a box for them. They are the AE San Marcos shoes in size 8.5 D, brown grain. I purchased this shoe from another forum member many, many months ago, but never wore the...
I've placed two orders with Ratio in the past 2-3 months. Eric has been fantastic to work with and has always been quick to respond to my emails. There are many more collar options than are shown on the web page and many fitting options. I've worked with Eric on both orders and he helped me with fit and other options. For example, I had two shirts made with the left sleeve cuff made a bit larger to accommodate a watch. There are also other options such as locker loop,...
Shoes are sold
http://www.styleforum.net/t/291949/megathread-new-brooks-brothers-peal-co-black-fleece-shoes-new-added-4-8 Received shoes from Steve last weekend. Great service and quick shipping. Thank you.
price lowered
Price lowered April 13 I have been a long time poster and occasional seller on this forum, please search forum for references or eBay at just_a_bit_south for my eBay feedback. For sale is a pair of new Alden longwings. I am the original owner of the shoes, but I have not worn the shoes since I purchased them. They are listed as Alden seconds, but I cannot find anything wrong with the shoes cosmetically other than a minor scratch on the side of the shoe (see...