or Connect

Posts by Hugo

The Spotted Pig no doubt.
Kanye Kim Jones I photographed Izabella Scorupco for SVT awhile back. Uuhm, all I can remember.
1. Maharlika (most of it anyways) or Chris. 2. Ozwald Boateng
Tool mostly.
Ahh, I remember Ichi the Killer. After watching Guro and fucked up accidents and BME etc. I'm pretty internet-hard.
I should drop by at Acne here in Stockholm and check them out. You can also find them at their online shop here: http://www.acnejeans.com/system/sear...uct.asp?id=349
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Nope, I'm getting some raf simons sold at Barneys. I tried those. I liked Lanvin better though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fade to Black $520?! That's robbery...they are a little over 20,000 yen in Japan. How much dollars would that be?
Quote: Originally Posted by Chris. rick owens two tone leather rick owens tee ann demeulemeester moleskin pants ann demeulemeester slouch boots Love that jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rye GB Horizontal stripes are fine, just stay away from the American Apparel versions. Why? I've got a basic white and grey striped V-necked tee from AA that is great.