or Connect

Posts by dijor

For sale brand new with box and dustbags Santoni single monk.   Construction: Goodyear Welted   Color: Brown Suede   Size: UK 7.5   These shoes are bought for 800$ now for sale 400$
Guys this is a chukka on the soller last. As you can see my pinky toe is sticking out a bit. I tried half a size up and this size was quite loose at the heel. Should I size up to accomadate my toes or stick with the smaller size for a snug heel fit?        
if the alderley don't fit I will post it here.   In that case I think you should pm Patrik from Skoak since his service is top notch!
thanks I guess the Alderley will fit than
can somebody advice me on sizing 82 vs 202 in E width same size or half size down on 202?
Me too same as p.henrik got a fraud email.    @Meermin check your security since they hacked your customer database.
Very nice difficult to chose :)
ok thx for your reply! I was thinking about going up a width and down a half size..... At the trunkshow of EG Christopher Gumbs told me it is because the sole is stiff and is not following my feet however it is not getting much better after some serious walkin period; imo just too big heelcup.
  Justin, unfortunately I have the same problem with the heelcup it is immense in contrast to e.g. Carmina, Crockett Jones and Santoni. When I put one of these shoes on my heel is nicely locked in the heelcup. I dont understand why EG is not fixing this big heelcup issue since I have heard many more people complaining about this. @Laufer were they too big at the heelcup? Did going on size down and width up solve this heelcup issue?
That Kentmere is fucking nice!!