or Connect

Posts by dijor

Not so much I think 250 euro. only size uk 7.5
i dont know the exact model. I can see they are blake and not goodyear stitched. I passed since it is a little too pointy for my taste.
Thinking of buying this one:  
Steven, very nice shoes I'm interested as well please sent me info :)
 These need to be quoted. AMAZING boots!! When you wear them again please repost some pics.
I bought a new pair of derbies/blusher the thing me worries is the wide space between the eyelet. Does this look bad?
I'm looking for the EG Galway in last 82 UK 9E in good state size UK 9   If you have these and want to sell please pm me!
I'm looking for the C&J Harlech in good state size UK 8.5   If you have these and want to sell please pm me!
Thanks man, I bought last month a pair of Galways and these are HAF soles I assume?   http://www.hermansschoenen.nl/webshop/edward-green-galway-enkelboots_bruin_723.html   The reason they do this is to make the shoe more elegeant or does it have also walking benefit?   HA/F is that an abbrevation?
What are the different lines of JL?   -JL Paris (only bespoke?) -JL Saint Jermain (RTW and MTM?) -JL Prestige -JL normale line   Where is each line sold? How can you see which line it is?   Thx