or Connect

Posts by Therendition

Yeah, looks like Persol 649.
They're almost certainly a return.
Ha, thanks. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to break some cardinal rule of suit-wearing.
Is it acceptable to wear a white pocket square with a white dress shirt and a grey tie to a wedding (with a navy suit)?
Not that I'm aware of. And they're now doing 40% off sale in-store and online, just so you know.
I just know what inseam I want when I go in, so all my pants are hemmed to the same length (30.5").
Woolrich Woolen Mills? And is it true black or more of a dark grey?
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/gitman-vintage/gitman-vintage-camouflage-shirt-104391.html
Alden for J.Crew suede chukkas.  Tan suede in size 8.5D on the Barrie last.  Part of a limited run of 90 pairs for J.Crew.  Worn once for a few hours, but I just can't make them work with my wardrobe.  A damn shame, really.  They're so comfortable.  I do believe they're lined, however.  No box or dust bags.  Retails for $505, get them here for $400.00 shipped within the lower 48, international at cost.  PM me with any questions.
Bought this on eBay a couple months ago.  It's so out there, I can't make it work with my wardrobe.  You know what you're getting with Gitman, though.  Size small, as stated in the title.  I still have the tags, though they're not attached.  $80.00 (firm, I paid way too much for this shirt) shipped to the lower 48, international at cost.  PM me with any questions.