or Connect

Posts by Therendition

This cardigan looks pretty slick.  Also, I'm liking the navy pindot shirt he's wearing underneath.  I suppose that'll be coming out at some point this fall.       Also, this Wallace & Barnes sweater looks great.  Think I'm gonna hold out and get the Ovadia & Sons french blue aztec sweater soon, instead, though.       EDIT:  As you can see, I'm feenin' for some cooler weather.
I see.  I think for trousers, I would want the higher rise.  I don't think I'd really like a chino cut in a trouser fabric, if you know what I mean.
Maybe I'm not understanding, but what's the difference going to be between the wool Rivets and the Walts?
  As stated in the J.Crew FW12 thread, I so badly want this shirt in a Small.
^ You may want to edit this post and send it in a PM, since you just gave the whole internet your personal address...
  Completely agree.  Yes, the price is definitely too high.  However, as far as looks go, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in person yesterday.  Especially considering how terrible it looks on the website.   EDIT:  The Epaulet shirt is so, so awesome.  Wish it was still available in my size.
  Nice!  I saw the camo shirt (not the sweatshirt) in person the other day.  It was pretty slick, really.  More drab than it appears on the website, which I think is a good thing.  The website's color makes it look too vibrant or something.
  Really?  Huh, I've never seen it before.
Just started the J.Crew FW12 thread here.
Welp, it's about that time.  The fall stuff is sort of beginning to roll in.  I, personally, am looking forward to hopefully grabbing the Wallace & Barnes camo sweatshirt at some point.       Also, this jacket looks fresh: